Why does the found footage genre anger Any Forums so much?

Why does the found footage genre anger Any Forums so much?

Attached: file.png (2400x1350, 1.99M)

I have a theory that zoomers are so distracted and hooked up to the internet the idea of not having a stream of media directly beamed into their brains and having to be alone with their thoughts is what truly terrifies them, not some dumb empty room with a twig. Having to sit there even for a couple minutes and experience any amount of introspection would cripple them and destroy their egos.

i-is that a multitude of squiggly lines in the backrooms? I am going insane

because its shit

Based. Fuck Blair Witch and the zoomers who like it.

Attached: file.png (1024x1500, 1.41M)

arg i hate generation Z, the generation that follows my own. the things they like are bad.

is that a thing generation Z likes? oh my oh my i am going insane i am losing my mind, help me HP Lovecraft's cat, Niggerman. niggerman help me please i am going insane.

appended to my post is a wojak varient that will be used to mock the generation z. i fail to see the irony.

left/right politics bait. you are leftpol, you are a nazi, you are a tranny, you have to go back.

reddit spacing for deliberate baiting.

this

my comment was automatically generated by a text generation program, or was it? this is Any Forums after all.
captcha: kmwtg.

>Having to sit there even for a couple minutes and experience any amount of introspection
Kinos with this feeling?

>zoomers are so distracted and hooked up to the internet the idea of not having a stream of media directly beamed into their brains and having to be alone with their thoughts is what truly terrifies them
i suspect this to be true since my zoomie gf gets panic attacks and goes into bouts of depression whenever she spends any lenght of time without AV stimuli, for instance when she can't use her smartphone

it stinks and i don't like it

Because it's easy to make, it can be tedious to watch and there are several cringy ones. Also I guess there are several examples of what some consider as undeserved successes.

Picrel is impressive though, he made several ones including some with real people in it. Isn't it made by one underage guy ? isn't it interesting for someone first real experimentations with the medium ?

ITT: self-hating gen Z'ers who are "born in le wrong generation" and bitter late millenials complain that the current year is bad because they happen to be losers at the moment.

>because they happen to be losers at the moment
A more generous and kind assessment than I would have expected on Any Forums.

>plain empty rooms and corridors

I dont get this backrooms thing at all , its the least compelling horror ive ever watched other than the idea of a labyrinth parallel reality being pretty strange there is nothing else to be interested in, its a empty and boring as the empty corridors and rooms its made of.

the backrooms was ruined the second it was populated.
placing "le scary monster" in the backrooms is missing the entire point of the backrooms. youre distracting from the real creepiness of it, the lack of any life at all.

the backrooms is best when it feels like there should be someone here, but there is nobody, yet you cant shake that feeling of being watched.
like a ghost town.

FUCK CLAIRE
HATE CLAIRE
FUCKING WHORE FUCK YOU CLAIRE

Marvin should have died.

Attached: async-backrooms.gif (498x373, 3.78M)

I imagine you are a kind and supportive boyfriend but roll your eyes behind her back because her issues are wearing on your nerves.

Based found footage chad
FUCK CLAIRE

Lmfaoo zoomers are literally scared of doing nothing

because its the lamest genre of all time

exactly; at first I thought it was just typical teen girl shenanigans, but now she's 21 and she's not getting any better, and it's starting to be very frustrating