Just read about the Greek Language Question

Just read about the Greek Language Question...

Attached: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2560x1707, 5.24K)

Thoughts on Spain, and it's women?

and the question went like this:
how long has the greek language been spoken?
answer: 3400 years, and after all 34 centuries, Poland is still not considered central european!

Attached: 1657557229162.jpg (398x376, 40.45K)

oh nononono, it's the German joker again
>a Pole walks into a bar bla bla bla
I'm a Catalan independentist. Today is our national day. I'm going to the demonstration in a few hours.

Attached: 1640515303_13760e914f_b.jpg (732x1023, 257.5K)

>I'm going to the demonstration in a few hours.
a catalonian walks into a seperatist demonstration
8 seconds later he walks away

Attached: 1657557671128.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

that was a good one ngl
give me some more content
now about the Frenchoids

Attached: baixa (4).png (225x225, 9.31K)

and?

it's pretty crazy

>In the long term, the humiliation of 1897 delivered a salutary shock to the Greek system. The governing classes eventually rose to the challenge, enacted some necessary reforms, and were rewarded by success in the Balkan Wars of 1912–3. "Greece's military defeat made many Greek intellectuals feel the need to rethink the ideological and linguistic basis of their national education and written culture, and it provided a boost to the demoticists and their sympathizers, who argued that the time was ripe for the now dilapidated archaistic edifice to be replaced by a new, realistic Greek national ideology based on practical education and genuine popular tradition rather than on revivalism." (Mackridge 2009 p. 241)

>This constructive response, however, took some years to develop. In the immediate aftermath of the disaster all sides were more concerned with assigning blame. The reformers accused the militarists of incompetence; in their turn, the old guard and the militarists claimed to have been undermined by shadowy forces, probably involving plots by foreigners. "The population as a whole became disillusioned, charges were hurled in all directions, recriminations proliferated like a plague and scapegoats were sought even among those least responsible." (Carabott 1993 p. 118) In this corrosive atmosphere the language debate became more rancorous and more personal.[35]:118

>greeks brainwashed arvanites, slavs and vlachs to completely forget their language and think they wuz ancient hellenes and shit
Pathetic

wdym
r u talking about Cyrillic?

....and?

it created a violent conflict with people killed
only because a fight between two standards of a language

>it created a violent conflict with people killed
eh... no

Enough for people to be killed. 8 demonstrators in the Gospel riots in 1901 (protesting a translation of the Gospel of Matthew into the vernacular), and 2 demonstrators in the Orestes riots (Ορεστειακά) of 1903 (protesting the translation of Aeschylus’ Oresteia into the vernacular).

lmao Greeks are so retarded

r u Greek?

isn't that a question reserved to the german flag or something

Ναι

no? the guy might be a tourist in Greece
I don't understand cyrillic

tha se broune kai tha se baloun mesa. O malakas exi pari tosous mpatsous pou exi gini mikro xounta.

Mpate tha exi pari o xountous exi balounta.