This is what power looks like

Soak it in frens

Attached: SmartSelect_20220911-181945_Chrome.jpg (1440x1721, 1.22M)

>war
no thanks

It's weird how japan and other westerners care more about this whole south china sea conflict than actual SEAs

Not Vietnam and the Philippines, just you and Malaysia. Mostly because you're still loyal to China.

i need Any Forums experts and professionals to help me recover from my last psyop

>trump announces spaceforce
>2 days later, usa admits defeat to illiterate barefoot taliban
at the same time
>russia announcing its newest hyper ultra mega super missiles, tanks and jets
>its troops fight with bows and arrows in ukraine
meanwhile
>eu larping as some sort of economic superpower and utopia for civil rights and liberties
>23rd wave of eu sanctions have no impact on anything, they are still buying russian gas while banning free media, banning free trade, banning your rights to defend yourself and not be raped at every big eu city
and also
>china is copy-pasting russian hyper ultra mega tech, building military islands around taiwan etc etc, constructing 20 industrial megacities per week
>it cant stop some american granny to walk all over taiwan, is begging vietnamese and africans to come work in their ghost megacities because chinese are also having 0 sex just like euros

sorry but i dont believe the boats are real anymore
only fish can fight in the ocean, countries clearly cant
random fish would wreck all these navies if they ever started anything in any water

Least mindbroken serbian

us spaceforce lost to taliban and russians are literally fighting with bows and arrows in ukraine
tell me im wrong about anything

They will lose to China just like the Carthaginians to the Romans or the Romans to Barbarians, all worlds are belong to China.

what do drills even do? they still have all their bases there
start bombing them if you want to show real power

The explanation is simple: Jesus protects us.

Attached: 1649440936564.png (1236x1482, 1.32M)

Spaceforce didn't fight the Taliban lol. They're for space, silly

they should just let china sink all your fishing ships then, and maybe you would fucking care. SEA is just trying to play both sides, let US defend them and not piss of China for investment

The answer is simple, governments are impotent and weak relative to the people, everything trying to make you believe otherwise is a psyops to get you to pay more taxes.

It's on the sea, boats and planes are more efficient

Fuck off, a*glo dogs

learn the kowtow faggot because we wont

Attached: 远瀛观遗址_-_Ruins_of_Yuanyingguan_Hall_-_2013.03_-_panoramio.jpg (4608x3456, 2.91M)

penis

Because the world biggest militaries are too lazy to actually war.

US can't defeat Taliban because they just run into Pakistan when they get overrun. They don't even have to fire a single bullet and just wait till Americans leave to invade again. Blame Pakistan.

Russia is having trouble with Ukraine because it is completely unwilling to actually mobilize. In fact it won't until the losses becomes unacceptable and they finally bite the bullet.
Had they done this in the beginning Ukraine would be gone by now.

China can't stop a granny from visiting an Island because she was in international waters. The worst thing China did was overblown this, China usually stays calm about these sort of things and just issues "warnings". But for some reason it went schizoid and people in China started rioting. It was really unexpected.

Because no matter who wins an actual shooting war between Changdom and the West, we're gonna get fucked either way. Which is why all SEAsian nations- even those that are the most pissed off with China like us and Vietnam- go for playing the middle ground.

Besides our leaders know full well what happened the last time wypipo set up a NATO-style league here.

Attached: SEATO.jpg (272x736, 60.14K)

>sorry but i dont believe the boats are real anymore
>only fish can fight in the ocean, countries clearly cant
HOLY BASED

Being in the middle ground is great but with "in case Xi wants to take us over we band together group" SEATO group is just good insurance. That said stay neutral till Chang wants to do something stupid. Because we all know what happened to Belgium when it wanted to stay neutral.

You don't fully understand when I said "we're fucked either way." If China collapses a lot of Asian countries would lose their main trading partner and market. Our shit goes nowhere and we're gonna be utterly indebted to Wypipo (again).

Attached: Main trading partners of SEAsian countries.png (866x676, 248.44K)

Trading with the EU is a good thing
We make the best products