Season 1 started out alright, sometimes the political undertones were a bit obnoxious

Season 1 started out alright, sometimes the political undertones were a bit obnoxious

Season 2 was as subtle as a train with the "Stormfront" nazi character and literally saying "Any Forums" multiple times

Season 3 somehow makes it even worse with it having a whole subplot that black people are targeted and now all of a sudden M.M. is dishing out "fuck white people" bullshit. Also A-Train getting in fucking African gear or whatever the fuck, the show trying to act like we're suppose to think he's super cool after all he's done and being a fucking junkie. Not to mention the very very thin veiled attempt at comparing the terrorist attacks on American soil to covid, what with Homelander saying "it's safe to go out and go to see your friends and see movies" and shit. It's obvious what they're doing there.

Why can't they just lay the fuck off of it? How'd it go so downhill so fast?

Attached: the goys.png (1620x974, 2.71M)

Money Money Money Money Money

So much this.
They made us whites look like damn fools! The genocide is real

>Pride self on shitposting, "Pretending" to be racist
>Get mad when culture points to you as an example of racists.
I don't know what your end game was user

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (640x466, 35.19K)

>Also A-Train getting in fucking African gear or whatever the fuck, the show trying to act like we're suppose to think he's super cool after all he's done and being a fucking junkie.
are you retarded? the show is explicitly calling him a sell-out and expects you to laugh at how moronic his sudden shift is

It's an Amazon Original. All of their shows are fucking woke trash.
>racism is good when we do it
Yes, I know.

>Season 1 started out alright, sometimes the political undertones were a bit obnoxious
Lol. They had Homelander directly quoting Bush word for word in pivotal scenes and an entire episode laughing at Evangelicals. The political "undertones" were always hamfisted in your force/central to the show. Personally I don't think it was ever done well but you're kind of retarded for acting like it was ever any different.

triggered much lmfao

>weird internet weirdos call other internet weirdos racist
>they act racist to mock them
>hollywood uses this to paint other internet weirdos as racist
>hollywood also uses this as a way to make money off the other internet weirdos
You seriously don't have to lie about it. I don't know why you guys always do.

Attached: 1645695482380.png (800x1144, 748.06K)

This is why discussion outside of Any Forums is so shitty.
They're all so disingenuous.
It's all so tiresome....
Clown world!

Attached: look what you made me do.png (915x776, 135.56K)

>Why can't they just lay the fuck off of it? How'd it go so downhill so fast?
to quote mike enoch on the subject of chutzpah:
because theyre jews, dude. because theyre jews. they are motivated not only their own interests but by a hatred for europeans.

Attached: 20220707_023149.jpg (2896x2896, 432.84K)

me

all these years and they still cant meme

Attached: IMG_20220117_122951_342.jpg (829x1280, 140.18K)

Honestly the best thing about this show is for right wing people to take this long to realize the premise/core of the show was it laughing at them.

Attached: 1578779171666.jpg (600x530, 132.95K)

It does that the first fucking scene with it on retard. Then it turns into a serious thing.

It had one fucking episode laughing at retards that pay $15,000 to churches for nothing and some other undertones yes but it didn't have the shit happening literally every fucking episode multiple times throughout the episode.

No it doesn't. Basically every scene with him is people making fun of him for the Africa shit and pointing out how dumb it is. In the last episode with him the anxiety-riddled aid even told him what a retarded hypocrite he was. The advertisement about him "going back to his roots" in Africa was also supposed to be a gag since you seem too retarded to get very obvious punchlines

Politics ruin everything.

Everyone in this thread is retarded.

Everything is political. KAMPF!

I don't know the racist vigilante does say despite being 13 percent of the population A trains people commit 52 percent of the crimes.

The show is intentionally poking fun at dumb shit on both ends of the political spectrum. You're just only focused on the stuff mocking the Right because you're insecure and have a persecution complex.