Ameritards are crying about the Queen's death lmao

Ameritards are crying about the Queen's death lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=379CmrgKCi4&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Murica.jpg (827x603, 133.44K)

I jerked off to Hasan last night

HASAN PIKER

IM COMING TO KILL YOU

>Ameritards

Attached: merchant-ben-israel.png (1012x554, 25.71K)

This poof is just as despicable as Peterson and Sharpiro. I hate all Americans.

Attached: 1660375584940033.jpg (385x512, 36.48K)

He's getting old and ugly

Isn't the American identity anti-monarchial? Is Conservatives literally changing their country's foundations just to own the lib?

I hate hasan with burning passion

Attached: hasan piker.png (602x293, 24.55K)

I don't like Turks but I like Hasan because he makes people seethe.

He's only in his early 30's, it's just the steroids aging him up faster

>Isn't the American identity anti-monarchial?
No, the conservatives have shifted. Friendly reminder that Fox News frequently have segments where they bash the French revolution (the literal birth of modern day democracies) as violent coup de etats.

This is why allowing catholics in your country was a mistake.

Hasan's entire platform is seething and sperging about stuff he hasn't stopped to look into though. It's more the reverse.

>white supremacy
>white supremacy
>white supremacy
>white supremacy
>white supremacy
>white supremacy
Does he have anything new?

Sure, but the difference is he makes big bucks from it.
It's people like that do it for free that are actually more pathetic.

sometimes he sperges about us
Problem? I just hate the guy for what he's saying

It's cringe regardless because it has nothing to do with them. But especially cringe given their apparent position.

Middle aged people I know were bitching about how publicised the Queen's death was because they don't give a shit at all. My grandmother was visibly seething about how much attention it got. But at least it makes sense for Australians to actually give a shit, because it is our Queen and heritage, for those that do.

It's understandable why commonwealth countries would publish about it. We also talk alot about it, but mainly because our own royal house's connection with the british.

yeah fair enough i just wish there were decent people on the internet making stuff and i didn't have to accidently wade into retards and spergs. i mean you can't expect much from streamers i guess.

Is that the guy who is always talking about how he would punch nazis etc. and then when a right wing comedian challenges him to a fight he pisses and shits his pants and fills a restraining order against him ?

Hasan's content is mostly for zoomers that are just looking for a good time anyway.

I'm not watching your video faggot

He makes me seethe, but I respect the con he has going. How he managed to attract a following of poor plebs under the banner of "eat the rich" while being extremely wealthy and directly benefitting from nepotism to set himself up is impressive.

american media is more pro monarch than canadian media
they like it because it's exotic and quaint
her body wasn't even cold before they were running news stories how charles must rescind royal proclamations from 400 years ago that negatively affected natives

>but I respect the con he has going. How he managed to attract a following of poor plebs under the banner of "eat the rich" while being extremely wealthy
How is this a con?

Lmao

>massive body
>neck to body ratio is small
>tiny head
how isnt this guy taking steroids again?

Attached: l0f7jzgp2et71.jpg (640x577, 55.56K)

>How he managed to attract a following of poor plebs under the banner of "eat the rich
Theres no poor plebs following him. Middle class privileged teens watch him

A lot of this is just partisan nonsense again. The left is celebrating the Queen dying so it’s easy PR for those in the right to look like solemn adults paying respects