What is your worst ever theater experience? Don't be shy

What is your worst ever theater experience? Don't be shy.

Attached: 290770702_377961181103634_3202072411155445504_n.jpg (1080x1350, 190.91K)

I was watching avatar back then and this girl kept bumping her leg into mine. I didn’t say anything.

black "people"

not the whole movie but more of one instance of being close to a couple with the guy explaining everything to his retarded girlfriend

Attached: 1651029976733.jpg (960x699, 72.64K)

Prometheus

The time I threw up.

As like 13 year olds, a friends parent took a group of us to see Mystic River for some strange reason (we would go to movies weekly). There was a retard a row or 2 behind us who just kept shouting out things like “UH OH!” and “OH NO!” and farting and laughing. So they’re like accusing their old friend of raping their daughter and this guy goes like *fart* UH OH!!!

Gang of white trash fucks that wouldn't shut up once during The Day After Tomorrow and weren't in the slightest bit trying to pay attention, most of the were literally turned around in their seats nattering at full volume. There was at least 16 of them.

Who

Nothing in particular, noisy kids on one occasion is the only thing that comes to mind. Seems like americans have specially shitty and weird stuff happening at cinemas

Attached: 285.png (615x615, 650.9K)

>Summer 2000
>11 years old
>Friend's cousin took us to see Pokemon The Movie 2000
>No more tickets
>end up going to thomas and the magic railroad instead
>group of a dozen retards and their handlers infront of us.
>One retard girl shits her pants
>smells like rancid taco meat
>they all just sit there
>after the movie they all pile out
>see a huge shit stain on her back, she's wearing a white dress
>it starts falling out from underwear and plups right infront of me
>i step in it
>I tell. What the HELL.
>get yelled at for scaring the retards.
>throw my shoe in the trash
>get yelled at by parents for throwing my shoe in the trash
>dad tells me to go back and get it
>i have to dig through the trash to find the shit caked shoe.
>have to carry it home
>dad shoes it off and I have to wear it

Daniela Melchior

Attached: 1629074118394.jpg (820x1024, 129.85K)

rat girl

Attached: 1626092388940.jpg (1080x1349, 265.44K)

i accidentally broke my hymen rubbing one out in the first thor movie

When some psycho decided to off himself during the movie by slicing his own neck.

Your waifu looks like ass , stop shilling

What shoe brand was it?

But enough about my home videos

Godzilla KOTM
Had a nattering 4 year old behind me asking his mother questions about literally every occurrence, a bag rustling popcorn crunching family with apparently endless reserves of food in front of me, and in the aisle to my right, some dumbass kids blabbering to each other trying to be "funny" the whole time. Finally in the last ten minutes two random retards stomped into the theater looking for someone, then sat down loudly having a conversation with no attempt to be quiet.
Ironically Godzilla 2014 was one of my best theater experiences, crowd was super into the film.

Alice in Wonderland because not only was the film horrifically bad, but they actually ran out of 3D glasses and of course I was one of the unlucky few, so I saw the whole film like a drunk seeing double.

You didn't miss much

Attached: cap and glasses.jpg (1538x2048, 402.82K)

that happened to me too