/BMG/ BAM MARGERA GENERAL:

How my fellow EARTH ROCKERS doin’?

Attached: E5DD7B97-B109-4154-98F4-08FD665D14A6.jpg (980x672, 43.25K)

Gay just like you

>Go from pro skater to jackass
>Get your own show
>Make millions
>continue to be a piece of shit
>now a schizophrenic alcoholic junkie loser
>bail out of rehab multiple times
>invent retard fat vampire language
>can’t stay sober for JA 4
>Friends abandon you
>just waiting for a news article about imminent death
Absolute Kino

Faggot

Why is my thread dying? No /earthrockers/ here?

Attached: 1647980397745.jpg (377x369, 17.7K)

i gotta fucking SKATE

What is Bam’s opinion on Mike Vallely?

Doctored BULLSHIT fuck off Tremaine

Attached: bam.jpg (634x454, 34.4K)

everybody wants to be an earth rocker
but nobody wants to drink these heavy ass drinks

Is Bam the quintessential modern American man?

i'm hard drinkin' before work. don't like to drive drunk, but I can't be up at 1am and have to clock in at 7am for misjudging my bedtime. I'll get a 1 hour nap.

Oh Bam, I'll piss in your face while you smoke meth and call me a fat drug addict. Gimme a kiss ya big lug.

Attached: 1657101879073.jpg (1080x789, 123.08K)

Is that Death Grips?

based bam bros

no that's bam margera earthrocking, waving around a portable car jumper and wearing a high visibility safety outfit with some methheads

Duh

>portable car

Attached: _eLiNbY5C8gwNw17tSCV054zrpXf19uuQK503x4YZCw.jpg (720x868, 121.09K)

good times create weak men: the person

He seemed like such a good fun dude. Great in interviews, had a hilarious radio show that was podcasting before podcasting was even a thing. It sucks seeing him fall so hard. I keep hoping one day I'll see a sober Bam that's shredded but at this rate, he's going to end up like Don Vito

Bam was never good in any way. He always fucked over his parents in every way possible, despite them always being insanely nice to him and accepting of all his bullshit.

Did they fuck?

>He always fucked over his parents in every way possible
They were lower middle class trash people who lived in a shitty small house in the middle of bumblefuck Westchester working shitty jobs. Bam became a pro skater and literally bought them a giant house (which they were evicted of but ended up moving to an even nicer house which became castle Bam) as well giving them a life of luxury which they never had. How the fuck is that him fucking them over?

>They were lower middle class
Wrong, his dad was a successful baker and bakery owner and his mom had a catering business if I'm not mistaken. They owned a 150k mortgage house at least, even before his first videos so his family was definitely not "lower middle class".

He may have bought them a house, but if you actually watched Viva la Bam, you'd see how much he terrorized his parents, especially his dad.

bam should go on captain contents rv with andy dick

How do I become an earthrocker? Do I need to be in a band or something?