Finally watched this after the thread on here last night. Very good movie...

Finally watched this after the thread on here last night. Very good movie. Funny how its much better than anything QT's ever done.

Attached: Natural_Born_Killers.jpg (1920x2560, 590.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnumAWWWgUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BfOAnB-GmyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tarantino wrote it fuckwit

One of the few movies that just didn't click for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnumAWWWgUE

Attached: Natural.Born.Killers.1994.DC.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.mp4_20220707_002103.506.jpg (1920x1080, 522.47K)

Tarantino wrote the original script, which Stone and producers thankfully butchered.

>zoomer discovers Oliver Stone
He's been consistently kino since the hand

i re-read [scanned] the original QT script earlier today, basically everything good about it is in the final movie. it's the opening diner scene and then all the stuff in prison. the only cool little tidbit that"s been left in the QT script is a tiny donut subplot. I don't get the people who say the original script is so much better. for some reason the warden character is split in two in the original draft, and the long backstory done via american maniacs interviews would have had no momentum if it had been done as it was.

kino soundtrack too
now watch JFK
don't be put off by the 3.5 hour runtime, it flies by

Attached: NBK6 - wedding.webm (600x338, 2.5M)

Attached: nbksi.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

What hand?

>don't be put off by the 3.5
Too late, I am very put off. NBK was a little long for me too though.

then split it in half like it's 2 movies, it's arguably a more interesting movie than NBK, and I love NBK

before the internet, getting to hear a kaleidoscope of rare wild music like this was a godsend
youtube.com/watch?v=BfOAnB-GmyI
spent years collecting a bunch of tracks that weren't in the official soundtrack album

Attached: nbksjb.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>I don't get the people who say the original script is so much better.
Tarantino has a lot of dickriders. There's a lot of mainstream artists like that, in every medium, where people act like its sacrilege if you say anything negative about them. I thought QT was cool when I was a kid just getting into serious film but I'm lot less impressed by his shtick now. Kill Bill is one of the worst movies I've ever seen and Death Proof was nonsense. Even with some of his dialogue and scenes left in I feel like NBK has more in common with Wild at Heart, Heavy Metal, and T2 stylistically than any of Tarantino's work.

Attached: Natural.Born.Killers.1994.DC.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.mp4_20220706_232827.547.jpg (1920x1080, 594.68K)

>Wild at Heart
And also Lost Highway.

More interesting how? I haven't watched a trailer yet but I get the sense its rather dramatic and I'm not into stiff dramas, or politics. But I'm definitely down to watch another Stone movie after this and if JFK is the best one, I'll go for it.

are you familiar with the JFK assassination conspiracy theories? the movie is really a primer to the whole case.
the movie dumps a lot of info into a short time, but it's not dry and there's some fascinating sequences extremely well-edited.

Couldn't stand Juliette Lewis in Strange Days but she was so fucking sexy in this.

>. I thought QT was cool when I was a kid just getting into serious film but I'm lot less impressed by his shtick now
Same but for David Fincher.

strange, for me it was the opposite. she was good in NBK but i wasn't attracted to her in any way or didn't feel she was supposed to be, but the POV sequence in strange days turned me on even though she's got a weird face and gaze (and voice).

I'll stand up for Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. The rest are highly overrated. Though NBK and True Romance are both great movies, and I often think the world would largely be a better place if he'd just been a screenwriter.

I thought Jackie Brown was also great, but it didn't get a lot of hype for QT at the time, it feels like he went back to his safe little sandbox after.