Why does Any Forums hate Korra again?

Why does Any Forums hate Korra again?

Attached: korra-eats.jpg (600x336, 12.44K)

Story isn't as good as the character designs.

because they are cowards

internet funny man told me to

Attached: AKedOLTmKeQblasJZhExEkFGI46loIisVQWE_jZb36GUPg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 33.23K)

Woman

Attached: korra.png (1300x1700, 867.9K)

Lesbians are not hot and are always awful. She had plenty of dick to go around for her exclusively and even kept her beta earth bending “best friend” around for shits and giggles. But I really felt bad for the boring ass fire bender who gets double cucked and winds up alone lmfao, who wrote this show

based... he is a demigod not a "funny man" you faggot

Korra is actually the anti-mary sue in that she just has all the powers from birth but everybody hates her and she fucks everything up too

Becuase she's unlikable until the fourth season (after she gets her ass handed to her on a silver platter and barely makes it out alive, humbling her) and the seasons are sloppy without a primary villian to keep things tight. All of the villians (except the uncle from 2) would have made great villians of they were fleshed out over the course of 4 seasons, but they weren't, so it's trash.
Also harmonic convergence is more retarded and gay than you are, OP

delete that and never post it again

Attached: 1656361008669.png (512x491, 200.84K)

i just hate season 2, mostly, but really just mostly hate unalaq and the terrible romance stuff in that season. First avatar, varrick, bolin as an actor are all great parts of s2

Yeah everybody hates her so much the entire cast has the hots for her and she gets to pick, she wins every battle eventually, and nothing permanently bad happens to her whatsoever

the show is terrible
every character in it is terrible
and it's all the more painful considering how good ATLA was
simple as

>nothing permanently bad happens to her whatsoever
*laughs in the entirety of her past lives lost forever*

Brb gonna killmyself real quick

How does this compare to FMA 2003?

>Becuase she's unlikable until the fourth season (after she gets her ass handed to her on a silver platter and barely makes it out alive, humbling her)
interesting, this is when aang also became likeable (after he gets killed by azula and revived by katara)

It's a shame they cut the budget for S4, it's the only one where they get Korra's character right, but everything else goes fucking wrong with all the mecha fights and pretty much no bending battles.
This entire series is full of wasted potential, it's amazing how many times they seem to almost get one part right in a season while neglecting everything else.

It doesn't? Why would it.

The show sucks and so does the character, it was a bad followup to a show lots of people loved so it set itself up for disappointment from the get go.

Oh boo fuckin hoo, she can’t spirt Skype oogblach the water tribe dork from 1700 years ago, they didn’t even fucking help Aang. Why should she give a shit. Just means 1500 ancestors can’t watch her lick carpet, she barely gives a shit herself.

Classic.

Season 2 was trash but it has the best joke in all of Avatar(including TLA)
>varrik in a platapusbear disguse drives his ship away from some guards
>guards watching
>>sir, you're not gonna believe this...

I cant find the clip on YT or anything, that shit sent my sides into orbit

It's nowhere near good.

would be hotter if korra blew you and made you cum on her tits and then breastfed the baby without cleaning up

>Roku didn't do anything to help Aang
are you retarded?

Brotherhood > FMA 2003 > ATLA > power gap > Korra

So he gave him a free flashback to show him and sozin blowing each other in some palace garden, he had to figure the spirit bending shit out himself. All it means now is the next avatar gets a rugmuncher for an advisor, it’ll be fine.

Varrick is pretty much the only good character (besides Zaheer) it's surprising that he was created in S2 when the show was at its lowest

I watched the OG Avatar show and it ended well. Any reason to pick this up?

who hurt you?

ATLA is worth watching once a year, every year, for the rest of your life
TLOK is worth watching once.
I dread to even think of what they're gonna do with the next nigatar show they're planning

Attached: signal-2021-08-26-20-16-18-921.gif (500x236, 885.02K)

>Also harmonic convergence is more retarded and gay than you are, OP
I didn't do anything though