Sim , Ham, Japhet

Sim , Ham, Japhet

Attached: i (14).jpg (1014x899, 291.89K)

Attached: 1280px-Human_Y-DNA_phylogeny_and_haplogroup_distribution.png (1280x1847, 439.98K)

Attached: i (15).jpg (640x469, 28.95K)

Chuck, Sneed and Feed.

Sam won, chud.

Attached: 418165124.jpg (700x681, 72.67K)

Did ham breed noah's wife?

No. He most likely just saw his father naked.

Attached: 1661691665861754.jpg (1867x2325, 1.78M)

Why did canaan get punished?
Why is seeing noah mude a big deal?

I can't understand genetics. Blacks are further related to Arabs than to whites. Blacks are even closer to Asians. I study it at the level of an amateur and do not know all the subtleties.

It's dishonorable, that's why God chose to cover Adam and Eve after they learned of sin. It also mentioned how the brothers of Canaan clothed their father after learning what he did.
Stop taking haplomemes seriously.

Attached: 4298716821.jpg (1920x1080, 791.87K)

>Why did canaan get punished?
they were BLɅCK HɅMITES, the subterranean semitic chudmen got jealous and prayed to their faggot abrahamic god to annihilate their BBC competitors.

Attached: myancestor.jpg (640x640, 37.7K)

Ham fapped at a nude noah
Abraham let Pharoah cuck him and Pharoah caught an STD.

R1b - british ,bashkir,armenian, french
Fraternal group r1a.
Originate from R

nah. also this

Attached: Man_in_Arava.jpg (220x726, 65.13K)

J comes from IJ . J - Semites. I - Scandinavians. K is a haplogroup. K - as far as I understood from Japhet, but why are the Chernve and the Azites so far from them. Even the Arabs are closer to the whites

I Understand
These haplogroups were mixed with few people. Even less mixed with other peoples A -D

Who has the cutest boys?

Im G what does that make me?

What's this, where Russia peaked?

Look.G comes from GHIJK

>saw his father naked
thats a euphemism for doing sexual stuff to his father

Very difficult. Wikipedia says that according to legend, the Armenians (R1b) descend from Japhet. It indirectly refers to Georgians. But Georgians in most cases have haplogroup G.

it looks like hamites went down through africa, from egypt, to ethiopia up to yemen, and some of them remained in canaan

semites, mostly remained in canaan, mesopotamia and that region

iafetites went up to europe through central asia

what i want to know is, the people who settled east asia and the americas (same group of people) which group they were from

Sim looks based, whoever he is.