im going to find his location and shoot him in the head

also conan thread, how can you hate this goofball

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x2122, 282.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUJJPgOJKEM
youtu.be/lW2pXu97Yvo?t=193
youtu.be/bKmadR4Ye54?t=353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked him when he made the face without emotion and then the other actors on his show did the same and laughed and then again made the face and he was like yeah but then the other actor said to the other actor he cant do it so i laughed and then he made the face again so then i smiled

HAITI ISN’T A SHITHOLE, MASTURBATING BEAR SAVE ME!!

when is the hbo show starting

Autism: the thread

i remember that

Seriously though, I'm glad that we Americans have a president we can be proud of again.

redditor moment

>fuck kikes am I right Andy?
How did he get away with it?

>im going to find his location and shoot him in the head
Based

reddit tier reply

i guess we are both fucked then

It'll never start he got the bag and ran, Jesse Gaskell, former Conan writer is out there looking for work. Conan is famous for keeping writers with him, he might've just told his staff that the HBO show won't happen

the absolute size of that forehead, legit thought that was a shoop from the thumbnail

Attached: 1638675116872.png (600x399, 536.59K)

good question. although from what i recall, it didn't sound very promising to begin with. it was more or less similar to the tbs show but how it was in the last year or so before the pandemic (shorter time, no band, etc.) i think whatever they produced is already ready but i haven't kept up with if they announced a release date or not.

honestly though as someone who watched late night back in high school, anything 'talk show' style is dead in the water/too old for even for my old ass. conan is best at remotes (although he needs to be reined in at times, his japan and korea remotes were a little too much imo). if he did more of a show like serious jibber jabber, that would work better for him, especially if he's going with an older audience. he can't hang with the zoomers thats for sure. his podcast is like halfway to serious jibber jabber. he should just stick to that for now.

conan was responsible for redpilling americas youth with bits such as

"ten ways you can jelq effectively"

and

"i beat the shit out of my co-host for being a fat nigger"

youtube.com/watch?v=TUJJPgOJKEM

based

>how can you hate this goofball
By watching him ruin every comedic bit just as bad as Jimmy Fallon does, except Fallon fake laughs while Conan screamed like a retard or explained the joke.
youtu.be/lW2pXu97Yvo?t=193
youtu.be/bKmadR4Ye54?t=353
How people compare him to Ferguson, Letterman, Cavett, or Carson astounds me.

not really that funny to be honest

yeah, i posted it more as a reminder of how times have changed. the 'max is a pervert' late night arc would never exist in today's climate, even on hbo. also even back then it was just more as a passing/filler bit rather than a heavy hitter.

this, tv writers are way too socially aware, it kills the fun