Leave Top Gun to me…

Leave Top Gun to me…

Attached: 57550999-DF1C-4641-BC0B-5AC6F3CA585D.jpg (183x275, 7.48K)

No. This is a Disney movie. Lucas and Spielberg refused to touch it. This is doomed.

>80 yr old Ford
>No Spiel or Lucas
>woman replacing Indy at the end
It’s gonna be awful.

you could have stopped at '80 year old ford'. well at least this is gonna make crystal skull look like pure kino.

although i've always thought indy 4 was good and suffered from bad editing. all the shia lebouf scenes needed to be cut down or removed in some instances (monkey swinging, etc.). the stunt double work was actually really good and ford was still serviceable at that point, but that was IT. he looked like absolute shit in the sequel trilogy, while in 2049 denis knew how to hide his deficiencies and make him serviceable. they should just abandon indy 5. say an intern deleted some of the digital masters and they can't do re-shoots.

>monkey swinging
jesus, I forgot all about that shit.

Leave Fortnite to me

Attached: DF37A4C4-1FDC-4172-9830-CB6D45EBCC0E.jpg (832x761, 97.25K)

This is going to be abysmal passing of the torch to a female Indy. It will do the exact opposite of what made Top Gun appealing. Bet you it struggles to make $700 million.

Are they seriously playing Weekend at Bernie's with Indiana Jones' corpse now? Why did Ford agree to this?
Just fucking recast the role if you're going to make a new Indy! Say his son from Crystal Skull took on the name Indiana.
Do they think this is profitable? If they're trying to push an agenda it's not going to work if nobody watches the damn movie.

See, this doesn't bug me. Because it's just a cameo in a video game. Indy 5 being a huge piece of shit bugs me way more.

I miss when we used to get actual tie in/standalone games for movie franchises. Nowadays they just shit out a skin for whatever the FOTM is. Fuck this dystopian bullshit.

Attached: Indiana-Jones-and-the-Infernal-Machine---Poster-A-me.jpg (445x594, 168.78K)

don't worry, soon Disney will own Ford's likeness and we'll have digitized Indy ad infinitum; not to mention a special edition of Solo with Ford's face in every scene like that deepfake they made

>Why did Ford agree to this?
He's all about cash.

This. Indiana Jones 5 shouldn't exist. Honestly, they even waited too long to make Indy 4. That should've been done in the late 90's/early 2000's at the absolute latest. Ford/Spielberg/Lucas were already past their prime by that point.

>Why did Ford agree to this?
$$$$ and a sendoff. It's already leaked that he plans on retiring after this movie.

Supposedly Ford loves the Indiana Jones character and he had signed a contract way back to do these. He also despises the Han Solo character.

Fate of Atlantis was pure kino, probably the best point and click adventure game there is.

He doesn't despise Han, he despises Star Wars.

Pretty much all of the Indy games are kino up until Staff of Kings. And even the PSP version of that is decent.

Overall I think I agree. In the end I replayed it more than all the other Lucasarts P&Cs. Helps that there's three different story paths but still.

There is no way that between the state of Disney and the state of the current social climate that Indy 5 will not be a depressing deconstruction of the original trilogy. It's going to be fucking awful, at least the Fortnite crossover gave him a glider referencing the raft scene in ToD and added the boulder trap to a temple on the map. I'll take hollow references to the the shit they've done to every other property I enjoyed as a child.

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb is still my all time favorite Tomb Raider game.

Virtually all tie in games were absolute donkey dick designed with no effort to cheat kids out of money.

You’re just remembering the 0.01% of outliers like when Lucasarts were good. It’s gay to pretend this wasn’t the rarest of rare.

I fucking loved that game. God damn those puzzles took forever to beat. They could honestly remake this game as a movie and it would be pure kino

>It's already leaked that he plans on retiring after this movie.
That gave me the faintest glimmer of hope that this might be a good production but I know it's not going to be.
I assume if Ford actually gives a shit that he has enough pull to keep them from utterly humiliating and emasculating Indy but somehow I don't think he'll put in the effort.

And yet those donkey dicks are still more entertaining than the tripe that passes for video games nowadays.

>They could honestly remake this game as a movie and it would be pure kino
It's supposedly based on one of the unused scripts for Indy 4 so it makes sense.