America is ghetto as fuck...

America is ghetto as fuck. I recently moved from my hometown after getting tired of being in close proximity of gunfire and being robbed multiple times a year. Literally, the first week of being in my new city I have already been assaulted for waiting at the bus stop. No joke, I was reading a book and next thing I know I get punched in the face and threatened with death. America is becoming a savage wasteland. I’m depressed and tired of living here.

Attached: F2B3B247-D7B9-4C28-8C6A-76D9D1EF09D8.png (1539x858, 255.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YShDiDyYqMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Move from one urban shithole to another urban shithole
>Shocked that urban shithole things still happen
Dumb ass cityfag. Take the rural pill or accept a lifetime of being a victim of crime.

A small price to pay for freedom.
Hiding in the bushes, how unamerican of you if your ancestors would have just run away from overcrowded polluted and criminal cities to find new peaceful land to settle and build a new country you would never be

What cities?

>The same self hating american schizo makes another thread

Either move to europe or shut the hell up

I have never witnessed or been in a fight. I did hear a shooting down the street however when I was in the ghetto area of town

Do things like robbery/assault/shootings actually happen in American cities? I thought it was just a meme

It's turning into South Africa because of leftists

it isnt

>America is first world

Attached: p0815llh.jpg (704x395, 42.32K)

>waiting at the bus stop
I thought every single one of you fags had cars?

It is. Shit is fucked on the west coast. Soon it will be your town.

usa was a century ago over 90% white but nowadays it is less than 55% white. Enjoy your shitshow

Attached: hold on white maan.jpg (500x648, 62K)

Where can I fire my howitzer if it wasn't for my virgin property in the surroundings of Wakita, midwest and what kind of prime midwestern dutcho-german mutt would cook me traditional apple pies in a new yorkian ratcage ?

just get a gun and shoot the vibrant youths

I never understood how America is so Brazil -tier violent when you're all rich as fuck, Americans can easily earn 100k a year doing literally any remotely skilled work. You have to be a top 1% in Europe to make that kind of money.

you think violence is a bad thing?

Uhh, yes?

How melanated were these individuals?

I've been all over the US and the biggest shitholes in my opinion were Memphis, St Louis, Kansas City

youtube.com/watch?v=YShDiDyYqMw

>Moving to a deep blue city
Well there's your problem, m8.
Democrats make the cities corrupt on purpose.

slavery was a mistake. bringing those coons here was a disaster