Does any episode about the Georgia Guidestones

>does any episode about the Georgia Guidestones
>one month later they get blown up
Isn't this a bit suspicious?

Attached: john oliver rocks.jpg (1280x720, 95.2K)

I just don't think he did it.
Even if they were going to do it as a bit, the camera footage would probably include bombs being set by Gritty of the Philadelphia Fliers.
I'd watch that.

Wtf is it about those stones that make schizos lose their shit?

It asked them to be responsible for the ecology.

Don't care. Hate every molecule of this cunt. Fuck off.

maybe it put them into the mind of the schizo who did it, they love the publicity

>It asked them to be wimpy gay boys
glad their gone desu

I think they were designed specifically to make schizos mad

For it to be enforced it would require a Totalitarian one world government. Most people not low iQ can deduce where these good intended paved roads are Gonna lead

The text was entirely what conservatives believed during the Reagan administration.

thanks for bumping poo poo pee pee

bump

>stop adding billions of people to the global population every few decades
>AHHHH NOOOOO I'M GOING INSAAAAAANE

>demands 500m people on earth maximum
>demands 1 world government with total control over everyone's lives
>demands that you reject individualism entirely

It's mission statement is that 93.55% of all humans die. Who gets to be that 6.45% I wonder?

thank you, i will not have kids and be happy

>that masonic piece of shit thing got destroyed
actually fucking based

Can you imagine the unspeakable joy, of being a political officer and ordering that grotesque little toad sent to a camp?

Just have one. If we voluntarily cut the human population in half every generation by having one kid each pair, we'd be back below overpopulation numbers before 200 years.

He'd probably make some labored analogy about it being like the time and then you cut him off by knocking his teeth out with the butt of your rifle. Heh, nothing personnel, Limey.

This contradicts the capitalist's goal of endless growth and the survival instinct to grow one's tribe. I think only a war, plague or authoritarian regime can enact this change.

Well, 61% of the world is vaccinated so far..

Tell that to China, India, Africa, and "Latinx" countries.

>the capitalist's goal of endless growth
you are a distorted human being
people are not having too many kids to feed the machine, this isn't the 1800s when you'd have 5 kids so 3 survive

"Overpopulation" is a pseudoscience pushed by early 20th century eugenicists. Population in the first world is declining and it's not my business if Uburu in Ghana doesn't have a good pullout game.