What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: 71EE353B-98E3-4885-A2BE-CE11F6C77275.png (774x770, 601.42K)

the child admitted that the story was fake and alec mcguiness made it up. the real story is that star wars was saved in editing by marcia lucas.

Too based

if alec made it up the child doesn't exist

Attached: 1595033330027.gif (320x200, 560.84K)

he met with the child but the he made up the part about making fun of him

>“I said “Yes sir, I can,’” Henning recalled. “And then he got a pen, leaned his head down, (he was shorter than me and I can actually still see his freckles on his little bald head) and he wrote ‘To Danny, Good wishes always. Alec Guinness. And you have promised me not to see Star Wars again!’” Afterward, Henning was grateful.
>“I thanked [Guinness] profusely for the autograph,” Henning said. ‘He said it was wonderful to meet me and my mother. He obviously remembered my mother because 20 years later when he wrote the memoir he included a reference to my ‘elegant mother.’ (And he was right about her too, she is elegant.) So we both must’ve made an impression on him that night.”

the story is some bullshit made up by mike stoklasa.

sand people. he said so early in frist film.

Lucasfags hate him for speaking the truth.

>be me
>in my thirties
>living in a fantasy world of second hand, childish banalities
I am so glad I never met Alec Guinness as a kid.

How could the child possibly know he was the one Guiness refered to if he claimed the story was made up?

>he was shorter than me and I can actually still see his freckles on his little bald head
This sounds like very bitter cope at the expense of a dead man.

Attached: 1638036227491.png (502x354, 233.26K)

>>be me
>>in my thirties
>>living in a fantasy world of second hand, childish banalities
>I am so glad I never met Alec Guinness as a kid.

Attached: 0A644536-ADB9-4854-86AE-1385880349E8.jpg (320x180, 4.81K)

Does anybody have an actual source on this or is it just random hearsay? And who tf is Mike Stoklasa?

holy based

>What was his problem?
He had an immense career before Star Wars, and even though the film made him wealthier, it wasn't how he wanted to be remembered. He hated the dialog in particular.
It's hard to say how I feel about him, I don't know if he was bitter or just upset that the world would really only remember him as weirdo space wizard.

The original story is from Alec Guinness’ autobiography.

Also, the kid he said this to had seen Star Wars dozens of times at that point.

Actually, it was true, from a certain point of view.

It's meanspirited on his part. I get never meeting your heroes but come on, just sign your name and be happy someone under 40 years old knows you exist.
What would he rather the kid be doing? I know the answer is 'reading' but I'm sure school was doing a wonderful job making that boring as sin.

He was just trying to save the boy from a dismal fate.

If it was present day I'd agree with you. He'd be another 'consume product' drone.
Back in the late 70s/early 80s, SW was inspiring tons of future vx and other careers just like 2001 did for Lucas and Spielberg. People shit all over that movie when it came out too.
Though I never agree with crushing kids spirits. The world will do that plenty without anyone's help.

>tells boy to never see Star Wars again
>proceeds to fuck the boy's mother right than and there
>they boy still has PTSD flashes of Guinness's bald head as he lay on top of her
what a chad

But it's a fake quote anons.