I don’t care what anybody says or how popular it was...

I don’t care what anybody says or how popular it was, this song and video were cool as fuck and will always be cool as fuck

Attached: E31B7070-136E-44E0-B51C-981954315007.jpg (700x446, 33.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdHrGLkFG6U
youtube.com/watch?v=0aA5NxTujqg
youtube.com/watch?v=jTSq3A0470w
youtube.com/watch?v=v6rH9fqIl6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RHCP sounds very good but I dont understand a single one of their songs.

I feel like it's all slang and symbolism about shooting heroin endlessly.

>In 1989 and 1990, Mike Patton had been involved in a public controversy with Red Hot Chili Peppers' frontman Anthony Kiedis. Kiedis accused Patton of stealing his style in the video for Faith No More's hit song "Epic", off 1989's The Real Thing.[5] He made a controversial comment to Kerrang! about kidnapping Patton and cutting off his feet "just so he'll be forced to find a style of his own."[51] In the same interview, he remarked, "I thought what a drag if people get the idea that I'm actually ripping him off. Especially in the UK where FNM are much better known than us. In America, it's a different story, people are aware of the profound influence we had on them. But after it stewed in my stomach for a while, I just decided to accept it. He is just a kid. Besides, without his left foot he's going to have to change
>Mr. Bungle parodied the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Pontiac, Michigan on Halloween of 1999. Patton introduced each Mr. Bungle band member with the name of one of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, before covering the songs "Give It Away", "Around the World", "Under the Bridge" and "Scar Tissue", with Patton deliberately using incorrect lyrics, such as "Sometimes I feel like I'm on heroin" and "Sometimes I feel like a fucking junkie" on "Under the Bridge".[60] Patton impersonated Kiedis by wearing a blonde wig and speaking with a lisp. While pretending to be Kiedis, he mockingly said to the crowd: "Don't you call me Mike, my name is Anthony. How dare you make that mistake. Mike has been ripping me off for many years."[60] The other members of Mr. Bungle also satirized many of the mannerisms of the band, mocking heroin injections, deceased guitarist Hillel Slovak, deceased friend River Phoenix and their on-stage antics. In between one of the songs, Trevor Dunn (dressed as Flea) walked up to Spruance (dressed as the ghost of Hilel Slovak) and simulated injecting him with heroin. Patton interrupted this by shouting "You can't shoot up a ghost"

Attached: 1600989234471.jpg (480x360, 19.65K)

I loved Black Hole Sun

fucking based

The most dogshit singer of a band who wasn't intentionally trying to sound like shit.

i wish i wasn't so fat and gross. 'cause i want to walk around outside without a shirt.

Hey fellow king.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdHrGLkFG6U

Attached: rh.jpg (960x720, 69.84K)

I like the one about California.

Why is he such an asshole

Frusciante-era RHCP are my favorite band, Blood Sugar Sex Magik then Californication through Stadium Arcadium. His new album with them just isn't up to snuff with their classics. I'm seeing them in a few weeks for the first time, wish I had a chance to see them when they were younger and Anthony could (sort of, kind of) sing.
go to /fit, it's never too late

Doo doo doo doo dingle zing a dong bone
Ba-di ba-da ba-zumba crunga cong gone bad

Pottery

Attached: 1519768976986.png (791x525, 343.16K)

some of us are straight user

Red Hot Chili Boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=0aA5NxTujqg

Madlad

Looks gay

Just read the lyrics to californication, it's pretty obvious what the song is about

kek what an asshurt bitch

>CALIFORNIA, MISSISSIPPI , COLORADO, BRRRRR
>WANG WANG WANG WEST VIRGINIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA
>*BENG BENG BANG BANG* *FUNNY BASS NOISES*
>*EPIC GUITAR SOLO*
>*SCREAMS*
>CALIFORNIA, MISSISSIPI, MASSACHUSETS
worst fucking band ever

>short hair Antony era
Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=jTSq3A0470w

They got one thing right