Ms marvel

every episode is worse than the last

Attached: Ms.-Marvel-Cuando-y-a-que-hora-se-estrena-la-nueva-serie-de-Disney-Plus.jpg (1280x720, 550.47K)

I’d watch it if she were a hot mena teen.

I liked this character back when i was a teen but it seems like people just forgot how to write her beyond her first volume and became a shitshow real quick and it seems that this show is aimed at ruining her character ever further.
Her origin isn't mystical, she is an inhuman, her powers aren't cosmic, she is super stretchy like plastic man. Fucking Disney.

i feel sorry for the cast and crew of shit tv shows, it's like you know it's going to suck but you still have to finish filming.

if they want this show to succeed they need to sex her up a bit and whip out knockers.

it's a lot easier to render some shitty particle effects in CGI than making her convincingly "morphy" please understand.

Attached: kamala riding dick pov.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Anyone saying this show is for kids is just coping. It's written for the entertainment of the white liberal. Kids would be bored to death watching this shit.

take it easy juan

two episodes about the partition? who cares about that.

make it about the life if a brown girl in new jersey

you know full well that my name is José

How come this first time actress is doing a better job acting than Brie?

Attached: ms marvel better than captain marvel.jpg (1280x720, 204.26K)

ok Juan Jose

captain marvel had a terrible script

Last two episodes have cemented it as the worst MCU show. At least people will be more excited for She-Hulk after this.

capeshit is ogre
stop wasting your time and/or money
Its past the
>look at how hard we are working to entertain you
phase, and its now at the
>you trust us to entertain you, so youll pay us to force propaganda down your throat
phase. Its the same tired formula theyve used for years

Is Kamalas culture really THAT important to define her as a character and a super hero? I dont see America Chavez wearing a sombrero and eating tacos every 5 minutes and shes 10x better

>At least people will be more excited for She-Hulk after this.
You MCU fans are living in another reality. I swear.

So you guys are finally giving up on Brie? Good, those threads were annoying and it took you long enough.

You probably only know her because of doctor strange which is pretty good compared to knowing the insufferable cunt comic book version of her where she says "im gay and a lesbian couple raised me" every 2 or so pages.

>to define her as a character and a super hero?
It's Disney doing performative diversity. They're unconcerned about the ethnic cultural aspects not actually adding to the character or even getting in the way of her development. Gotta shoehorn in the music and language and Muslim family values. Corporate doesn't care if they don't fit the story, they fit the agenda.

Seems like Disney is getting ready to replace Brie.

They know if they did her like in the comics people would say shes just a muslim ripoff of Mr Fantastic. Which she is.