Untitled

Attached: 1662317173630864.jpg (847x778, 76.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/2065473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to eat Roosh's butthole

It's not gay, but it is a sign of the Africanization of our culture. 20 years ago, every non-black person would have preferred tits over ass.
Nowadays people who prefer tits are in the minority. Almost all zoomers prefer ass and do degenerate activity like eating ass.

these guys get a ton of sex, but they never seem to settle into a 'trad' family life, so where's the weight in what they're saying? his apartment also looks college tier.

This
This shit has even reached to east asia, nowadays a lot of doujins I read are ass focused when a decade ago this was almost never a thing.

Im a tits man still. Online pictures dont do boobs justice. When you see big tits IRL you'll understand theyre better than ass, they hit way different. I walk down the sreet and a big ass is common, it does nothing for me.

>these guys get a ton of sex
So they pretend.
They're all closeted faggots anyway.

>these guys get a ton of sex

Source: them.

it's not the anus we like, retard

way back in 2014 I used to go through the roosh forums and was impressed with what they claimed to be pulling in europe. but as you age, you look at them, and it's like they never grow up. they're perpetually going around, trying to fuck, and that' it. and they all look disheveled.

>every non-black person would have preferred tits over ass
not me

]quadrips confirm

Youre still a closeted homosexual. If I showed you a nice big ass youd say you want to have sex with the perosn who has it but you never know if that person is a man. The thing is, anyone can have a big nice butt, so obsessing over female butts lead to you liking male butts that look plump aka HOMOSEXUALITY

all ass enjoyers on suicide watch

To be honest, tits are tits and 95% of the time you can find greatness in any size or shape within the usual boundaries. Ass on the other hand has a lot of variables that greatly affect its appeal. Not to mention that its form can be defined heavily by how shapely the hips are, another area of the body with instinctive appeal

You can't be gay if you like women.

Attached: 49734061-10139473-image-a-3_1635401820733.jpg (634x758, 131.67K)

footbros... we won

Attached: john.jpg (414x451, 49.78K)

this. I've sucked milk from flat chested women and big booba women alike. ass is a lot more fickle of a subject, and if a woman has a poor ass, I have to think on her tits.

I've never had an ounce of interest in males thoughever

19th century europeans loved thicc asses you are just a low T beta

Attached: FbnewV1XkAEgnBE.jpg (1638x2048, 425.45K)

Based

Attached: gigachad coffee feet.jpg (1242x1394, 165.77K)

I love all in woman body - tits, ass, pussy, foots, hands, pits, neck and other.

How many men with bubbly asses do you find though? It's similar to the amount of men you can find with more feminine physical traits than some actual women.

Extremely creepy rapey gay, a non white sex tourist who hates women and gays

As a kid I considered the obsession with arse to be weird and growing up, learning about anal, etc., only made it obvious that the blokes into this shit are simply insecure about their homosexuality. You see an obsession with anal sex, big arses, etc., in social groups where faggotry is openly frowned upon, making the connection even more obvious. In societies where straight men aren't made to feel wrong about being normal, the main focus is on young, fertile pussy.
Anywhere you let hags and fags have any power, they will use what they can to promote biologically unappealing female features. They've always done shit like this, rapidly raising the age of concent being the most vile and harmful to society.
That said, RooshV is a right wing homosexual parasite himself. Wouldn't surprise me if he came out of the closet at some point. Maybe after an AIDS scare, these vermin tend to show their true colours with enough fear for their lives.

Go fuck yourself ausfreak
derpibooru.org/2065473

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x153, 26.73K)

calm

>It's not gay
It really is.

NO, FUCK YOU AND DIE AUSFREAK

Virgin low T faggot
Go back to your containment board, fucking lowlife.

quiet