Why is he such a jobber?

>loses every single fight that isn't against a poorly trained padawan or random non force sensitives in the EU
>Sheev constantly tries to replace him with new talent, some of whom aren't even force sensistive
>Openly says this to Vader's face because he knows he won't do shit
>gets fucked up and left limping and wheezing by Ahsoka who isn't even particularly prodigious as a force user
>gets pelted by rocks by his former master and to add salt to the wound he gets deadnamed and left on a planet screaming for revenge
>after getting utterly BTFO he copes by saying he doesn't care and the only thing that matters is being Sheev's bitch
>still inwardly seethes about obiwan for another decade until he finally gets his chance for revenge again
>Obi Wan quips through entire fight and pulls one final fuck you and disappears leaving Vader standing around like a retard
>Even taps his robe thinking that his master might be still hiding under there like a total mongoloid
>gets brutalized by his son who only had a year of half-assed jedi training

Attached: obi-wan-kenobi-darth-vader-disney-plus-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 475.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58JwbQCnpmA
youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo?t=256
youtube.com/watch?v=eU9JRYzUBBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>he knew all this

Attached: 47925.jpg (225x225, 5.03K)

>jobber
why are incels so obsessed with this word?

Shonentards and their fucking brainrot over wrestling terms they don't know the meaning. No I'm not kidding.

Blame Comic Vine, Killer Movies, Star Wars Forums, and whatever faggot shit they got up the ass with those sussy bakas.

The Palpster trained him wrong on purpose. The rule of two is in effect and Ol' Palpstein doesn't want to get ganked by some whiny little slaveboy. It's the same reason Russia's military is gimped, they were the only real potential threat to Putin's power.

My friends say it all the time and they're obsessed with fighting games, I think it comes from there.

Attached: 1654285523757m.jpg (666x1024, 167.73K)

If that's supposed to be true then the rule of two is already over, he's not following it and broke the tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=58JwbQCnpmA
I'm pretty sure this was one of the first things Obiwan said about him too.
You also forgot he got his ass blasted by Padme through the whole relationship in AOTC and Obi wan literally cut him in half and left him to burn alive.

yikes!

15 years earlier

Attached: RCO016_1484025177.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAPA SHEEV HELP ME

Attached: jIgMzgU.png (1920x816, 1.9M)

>The Palpster trained him wrong
As a joke?

"When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

He never the master.

>Paying attention to Disney Wars
You see, that was your mistake.

>don't try to threaten us with your jobber's ways lord Vader

Vader is only the master of cope. Everything in the expanded universe even prior to disney treats him like a retard. In pre-disney EU he is responsible for the rebel alliance because he couldn't beat starkiller and in the disneylore he failed to capture a poorly trained kanan and untrained ezra.

And it's always like this but they'll still try to assuage one's concerns by convincing you vader is still a badass
>Oh he let an untrained jedi escape him. W-well he that was his plan all along aha! He placed a homing beacon on their ship (which will prove to be ineffective in the next episode)
>Oh he got beaten by Ahsoka? Doesn't matter anyways because all that matters is LE DARK SIDE

it's a wrestling term retard.

>Oh he got beaten by Ahsoka?
That didn't happen tho.

>left shambling and wheezing at the end of the episode while ahsoka is completely unharmed
>she even takes the high rode and takes pity and tries to convert anakin on the spot

That literally not what happened, but ok. Shitposting on Any Forums when you can look it up on youtube in 5 seconds must be fun. Surely, someone will believe you.

Attached: 12a.png (600x600, 332.47K)

youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo?t=256
here
>not shambling and wheezing

youtube.com/watch?v=eU9JRYzUBBg
Yeah, retard. Because he literally fell through the fucking temple and survived a giant ass explosion. Ahsoka managed to hit him exactly once from behind when he was distracted. She didn't "beat" him. He completely and utterly overpowered her and he would have killed her if it wasn't for space aladdin.

WebM related is pathetic beating, true. Or Starkiller shit from Force Unleashed.

Attached: we avatar now.webm (1280x538, 2.43M)