Remember when people would constantly quote movies/series during a conversation to look cool?

Remember when people would constantly quote movies/series during a conversation to look cool?
I had a friend of mine that would quote The Office every 5 minites and look at an imaginary camera as well

Attached: epic.jpg (657x713, 56.73K)

No I don’t

I knew a guy that would scream anchorman quotes with the intensity like he was watching his family being tortured. And it was usually not even relevant quotes.
>MILK WAS A BAD CHOICE

no but people never stopped quoting songs and even worse continue by "singing" the rest

I enjoy pretending to be Truman from The Truman Show
I'll say his lines, place brand-name products close to my face so the cameras can see them and they can pay for the set and say quips out loud whenever something happens!

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP LIKING THIS POPULAR THING A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE!!! MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME THEREFORE I HATE POPULAR THINGS THAT MOST PEOPLE LIKE SO THAT I CAN FEEL SUPERIOR TO MOST PEOPLE WHO LIKE THISE THINGS!!!! NOW THAT I DELUDE MYSELF INTO FEELING SUPERIOR I CAN COPE AND NOT FEEL SAD THAT MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME!!!!!

Attached: 43152BCF-CF1E-4319-B2C3-5B19C20BC5E0.png (263x262, 39.5K)

based

as a kid my friend would quote family guy all of the time and try to show me family guy clips at his house, but I would not humor him and instead play GTA: San Andreas on his PS2 because I didn't have one

Kids do that to fit in and because it’s an easy way to get attention that tends to be at least slightly positive. People laugh and you feel like you’re fitting in. If you don’t stop by 18 tho you’re a problem.

the office is peak white ppl cutlure

literally nothing is whiter than this. except maybe for friends.

I knew a guy who was obsessed with movies and all his jokes would be putting on a funny voice and mumbling a movie quote under his breath.

I hated him but only hung out with him because my other friends liked him.

OOHH BEEHAAAAAVEE

>look at an imaginary camera as well
If I ever met somebody that did that, I would never speak to them again.

I think I'd go insane if I had to put up with someone like that

I don't think I've ever experienced this, must be an american thing.

My friends group would quote Anchorman constantly back in the aughts
Also, everyone had a Borat impression back then, and no one would complain that it was racist
It was a simpler, better time
>look at an imaginary camera as well
You would get your ass kicked for doing that though. How the fuck would anyone even know that's what you're doing? It would just look like you're looking away. Your friend was probably autistic.

Me? Every time I say the phrase "my wife" I affect a terrible Borat accent.

Sometimes, I say the exact same thing my friends said but with a wojakk face yo mock them.

>and i just stopped talking to him, it's been almost 2 months now
that is what she said

Attached: 1647525339422.png (512x512, 360.9K)

Big Gulps, huh? Well, see ya later!