Why are they always short and fat?

Why are they always short and fat?

Attached: Flag-Mexico.jpg (800x458, 23.39K)

Awful nutrition. Too many retards giving children coke and fast food for lunch.

THEY still stronger than you
THEY still fuck/rape white women

Genetica

Attached: QQQ.png (1280x853, 2.13M)

Cope, a lot of countries are like this and still taller. White americans have an awful diet and still bigger. It's just your Olmec genes

It's true though, Abdul, OP is asking why we are short and fat and that is one of the reasons. Genetic plays a big factor too, I never denied it.

This is mainly due to the fact that the average Mexican consumes 163 liters of soda a year, much more than any American dying from fentanyl.
The Mexican is stupid, especially the Yucatecan and the North, because Quintana Roo and Campeche are the most obese places in the country, followed by Coahuila, Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Durango, Sinaloa and Baja California Sur.

Attached: DrM39w6U0AAbROw.jpg (884x1200, 293.08K)

It's cope for shit tier genes and you know it. Your cousins in the USA are still giga manlets, even after multiple generations they're shorter than even second generation indians/asians

Funny you mention that, my cousins in the US are actually bigger than me, one of them is the first in my maternal family to reach a height above 180 cm

Mixing with taller races tend to help.

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22.11K)

>native (ie asian) genetics
>copious amounts of lard & coca-cola

Attached: 1645659066532.webm (576x1024, 2.06M)

Weren't you talking about multiple generations though? I thought the evil olmec genes made us eternal manlets.

wrong country LARPer

Because it's peak performance, see

stop projecting

I'm tall and thin

Attached: IMG_20220910_202836.jpg (793x793, 185.88K)

I buy tamales from a guy that looks like this. If you're reading this Hector, love you bro.

evolutionary adaptation to roll away from the cartels

I was taking about his specific case retard. Non-mixed (lol, you know what i mean) beaners are still short even after 5 generations, just not as short (duh). He's bragging about one family member being over 180 cm when that's the norm for whites

I'm 6'0 and 175lbs. I'd be lighter if I weren't a runner, I've got a lot of muscle in my legs.