You now remember that weird time where people pretended this movie was good

>you now remember that weird time where people pretended this movie was good

Attached: Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Poster-2.jpg (600x750, 379.78K)

Shid

Attached: 1653089254655.png (689x795, 89.26K)

Man the MCU must be really running out of ideas when it has to resort to the older movies for material. MCU sisters I think it’s over for us.

who are you quoting?

Attached: my-image(48).png (950x579, 352.27K)

Morbius must be SS tier right?

It wasn't good, it was just fun. Unfortunately I think they've used their last trick. What other big stunt can they pull? First they put together people from different movies in the same universe (Avengers), then they put more people together (Civil War), then even more people (Infinity War and Endgame), then they brought people back from non-marvel movies (No Way Home) and then we have the latest Doctor Strange movie with their multiverse shit. What is next for them?

>Far from home in tier S
>JJ Jameson laugh track

carnage shouldnt even be on the list with the ammount of shit and drops it had

Doctor Strange 2 was sold on a false promise of high amount of cameos from non-Disney superhero movies. If they did it for real audiences would turn up.

Does anyone actually like Far from Home, it gets pretty muddled in the second act and doesn't really carry anything in to the third.

Say what you will but FFH is the first Spidey movie since Raimi 2 that actually feels like a Spidey movie

Far From Home should be in C, not good at all.

Scene where Garfield saves black zoomer looks like PS2 graphics

Getting characters from other companies like Spawn or Bloodshot (yes i know DC would be the first thought of everyone but with the discovery merger i feel like they are now going to try to actually compete with marvel)

>into the niggerverse
>A

>It wasn't good, it was just fun.

Attached: 2lzlh4.jpg (900x900, 143.18K)

I made a thread the first week it was out saying how retarded it was with the plotholes and pure nostalgia bait and was attacked by the mouth breathers as being "contrarian against popular thing"

I specifically said in fact, when the nostalgia goggles wear off, everyone will realize how stupid and bad it was

zoomer the post

it wasn't bad. like other user said, it was fun seeing the boys and that counts for something. but it has none of the fun soulful camerawork of the raimi movies and there was too much exposition to justify the old characters return. and even though they did a good job not giving too much screentime to garfield and tugboat, it still feels like tom holland has been playing second fiddle in all of his movies to someone (RDJ, gyllenhal, etc

As far as MCU movies, it was enjoyable enough and didn’t overly rely on quippy nonsense during serious moments.
But the heavy premise was to get people in on nostalgia, which out blinders over audiences as to the biggest plot hole.
>why didn’t Peter just ask for everyone to have forgotten what mysterio said?

>Doctor Strange 2 was sold on a false promise of high amount of cameos from non-Disney superheros
No it fucking wasn't, people just blew rumors out of proportion, Professor X was literally the only non-disney character in that movie, the fact that people believed their own fan fiction, it's all on them.

>>why didn’t Peter just ask for everyone to have forgotten what mysterio said?
that is what he asked for, but he kept fucking it up by interrupting

It's just because it was Spider-Man. If it was any other hero people would complain endlessly about the plotholes and contrivances.

First half was shit then when all the memorable characters returned it got better

They knew what people would assume when they teased him prominently in the trailer.

it looked like complete garbage
shot entirely in a warehouse, most actors weren't even really on screen together, shit cgi

Based retard

>it was fun seeing the boys and that counts for something.
What does it count for, user?

>Featured in one trailer
>said One line
yeah right, real heavy marketing on him.

> be me
> like fun
> see fun movie
> am happier

thanks movies

The return of a non-disney actor in an iconic role was the only interesting thing about their marketing. One would assume that they wouldn't give that away in the trailer unless they had plenty of other multiverse related surprises in the movie (given how secretive they were about the old spidermen appearing)