I hate this show so goddamn much

I hate this show so goddamn much
I’d rather watch “Captain Marvel”

Attached: F12AD03D-D6A9-484C-9E64-8D57C8A09F61.jpg (1000x1480, 274.3K)

>I watch this show
lol

>I’d rather watch “Captain Marvel”

nothing can be worse than Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers

Just feels like a really cheap Marvel show below even Iron Fist levels of BUDGET.

Captain Marvel sucks. Marvel fans are hoping she isn't in the finale and would rather Monica appear instead.

I liked this character back when i was a teen but it seems like people just forgot how to write her beyond her first volume and became a shitshow real quick and it seems that this show is aimed at ruining her character ever further.
Her origin isn't mystical, she is an inhuman, her powers aren't cosmic, she is totally stretchy. Fucking Disney.

It feels like someone just watched “Turning Red” and loves to jerk it to Brie Larson

No. Racebending bREE just to kill her off was funny. But the joke has been told.

Unfortunately Inhumans are now non canon

How? Black bolt showed up and died in the last doctor strange movie, it was another universe, it's still completely possible that they still exist on the main MCU.

You fucking guy. What are you going to do bastard guy?

Why would you even give it a chance, OP. The fuck kind of degenerate gambler do you have to be to play the odds on this one not being a stinker.

Bunch of fags ITT
This shit is miles better than CM, even though CM is a low ball to compete with

The only bad thing about the show is the over the top mumbo jumbo explanation for her new powers.

Everything about this show has been bad outside of AvengerCon. Nobody cares about the teenage life of some Muslim shitter. It's not a cool superhero show, it's boring Muslim crap and nobody likes Muslims. Marvel really thinks this is the next Peter Parker or something lmao. If this was the white Ms. Marvel, it'd be doing twice the numbers easily.

>bubble boy celebrates 21 years of fame

Attached: bubble-boy-151257l.jpg (1223x1772, 576.39K)

>but muh progressivism
>it’s good cuz she’s chubby and brown
>if you don’t like it you’re racist and misogynistic

cope Carolfag
Kamala AND Monica are going to mog Carol in her own sequel

Do street shitters enjoy this?

you WILL cum inside kamala khan

Attached: kamala riding dick pov.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

im white and I enjoy ms marvel. lmao

fpbp

Are you also a street shitter?

This show should've really been called Ms Muslim. Such a heavy focus on muslim culture instead of, you know, superhero adventures.