Americans deserve to live like this

We deserve it so fucking hard. I can’t handle the retarded republicucks going into a nonsensical rage at me whenever I talk about how this shit sucks. They call me anti-american, vermin, communist, so fuck it. Im done trying to improve their worthless lives. Americans do not deserve real towns, they do not deserve culture or community, they do not deserve health. They deserve nothing but to develop new neuroses, to become so obese they can’t walk, to know nothing but asphalt and sawdust.I hope someone wipes out this demonic fucking hellscape, death to shartistan

Attached: BBA6CA67-B2F4-4D37-9F23-CF8424F6DDEA.jpg (1024x680, 288.74K)

I love how people yell at each other as if they're non-American or "hate America" when in reality they're just trying to improve it in their eyes.
I just actually have given up because the culture has it's head so far up it's own ass.

what are the first names of the Republicans you've spoken to about this? i ask because you've been making these threads for several weeks which suggests that you're too pussy to go outside and tell your opinions to real people.

Have sex

This is the first time I’ve ever made a thread like this, and I’m mostly talking to boomer miga republicans and Fuentes AF types

only 50 more years of oil reserves left. trust the plan.

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?

SO HIGH!

Attached: 8582EB03-9EBB-4B63-BB8A-031F8450F567.jpg (828x258, 79.14K)

so you're only talking about people you've seen posting on the internet, got it.

I'm gonna fuck some midwest fatties

shit wrong thread

though I guess it kind of works here too

consider therapy

OH BOY I CANT WAIT FOR THE BLEACHED BLONDE WHORE WITH AN IQ OF 98 TELLS ME TO TAKE SOME MEDS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM IN A SILENT BLACK AND WHITE MOVIE OH BOY THAT WILL REALLY FUCKING FIX ME

The miga boomers aren’t online

>IQ OF 98
That's not so bad though

middling iq should be washing dishes or filing papers, not telling people how to cope with modern reality

yeah

98 is actually an ok IQ retard kek

“ok” ain’t gonna cut it for a psychiatrist in todays america

you need 110 MINUMUM iq to even begin to untangle the diseased minds of shartistanis

Nice vpn kek

Northeast and westerners will absolutely tug their beans to this 5-6% difference.

?

>This is the first time I’ve ever made a thread like this
lmao

?

?

you aren't very good at pretending to be schizophrenic, OP

Attached: 6063 - 2soyjaks animated closed_mouth glasses mustache neutral outline soyjak stubble variant_a24_slowburn_soyjak variant_tony_soprano_soyjak wojak.gif (1034x692, 236.52K)

??