Allahbros... I thought we were impenetrable

Allahbros... I thought we were impenetrable...

Attached: QtFsMsLAQNLdJbQ1GrWMNBiP6-RWC2eBVkCkfhRWA9Y.jpg (1535x1738, 209.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabbarometer.org/topics/religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice source

Attached: EZ1KGxyX0AAuF6f.jpg (675x1200, 87.17K)

arabbarometer.org/topics/religion/
Cope Sofiane.

Notice how not religious is the good green colour whole religious is the evil scary red. I hate Islam but it's still better than at*eism

arabbarometer is a solid source, good thread bröther

Attached: Fb8Pv7eaQAkZVPY.jpg (750x1105, 238.36K)

>Source r/maps

الله ومحمد والمسلمين كلهم علي زبي

increasing secularization would definitely do this region good, so nice

Aww how cute is someone new to their atheist phase?
متخفش هتكبر فيوم من الايام ان شاء الله

Why do you post this as some sort of gotcha against menanons? I'm pretty sure nobody on this site is actually religious. LARPing doesn't count.

i am religious you retarded faggot

You're still in your muslim subhuman phase? oh no it isn't a phase you're a low iq cretin.

It would improve quality of life but decrease birth rates. Birth rates matter way more than quality of life.

What happens in tunisia?

I have been through my atheist phase that lasted 4 soulles years and then i rediscovered the religion of Allah in it's full glory
Hopefully you get to experience that too :)

average britoid

Attached: 1656836863680.png (598x461, 377.75K)

Birth rates will go low religion or not. It's a matter of whether the average guy is peasant or a urbanite. The more urbanite, the less children.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 01-39-41 saudi arabie birth rate - Recherche Google.png (683x340, 23.76K)

I'm an atheist but I wish my countrymen were salafi chuds, we ended up with the worst of both world, the wokism of sillicon valley and the gdp of somalia.

Of course they'll get low no matter what, blacks too will stop breeding in the future. Without religion and with higher quality of life they'll go low even faster, way too fast actually.

What comes next? Liberalism? If yes, then they're fucked. If it's nationalism, it will be alright. But something will invariably replace Islam if it continues to decline.

It will be materialism... unless... Sorry I can't say that next part, feds are always lurking.

Religion itself doesn't change birth rate, it just happens to be associated with the characteristics of people who have a high natality (rural, lowly educated, poor)

why is morocco split in half?

Lmao. Right. It just so happens. Just a coincidence. Correlation =/= causation !!!1! xD ebin bost here take this

Attached: 1662098008047709.png (450x450, 127.48K)

Religion is predictive of low socio-economic conditions yes, it's the case everywhere.

what about azawad? would it be considered north african aswell?

this is morocco, mauritania is a useless state that should be moroccan

Attached: morococma.jpg (734x998, 111.2K)