Why does no one like us?

I know that Any Forums is racist and all but damn i just wanted to discuss movies and i have noticed how 99% of this board hates Black people with passion and call us N*ggers and compare us to monkies. Wtf did i do to you? Why so much racism?

Attached: 1617477076_preview_1616877655724.png (1094x1000, 280.09K)

I like niggers

Zero redeeming qualities.

I have no issue with Black people, I hate niggers

You can't relax

Look at the crime statistics per race and you'll begin to understand.

Because your cousins act like apes and then you gaslight everyone into thinking dey wuz gud boys. Go to any urban center in the US and it's crawling with yoots.

Attached: 1469393603199.webm (720x1280, 679.7K)

whatever rudeness and however short I am in my dialogue is nothing compared to the actual damage black people do to my civilization in a single day

Post bussy, and I might reconsider.

Africans even hate American Niggers.

just stop being a nigger

African niggers are pretty chill, amerimutt and w*stern European ones are absolute cancer

Any buck breakers in the house? We got a loose one.

>But among all the hues found in rocks, plants and flowers, or in the fur, feathers, scales and skin of animals, blue is surprisingly scarce.

Attached: 20220629_223033.jpg (1310x1790, 141.93K)

If you think black elves are silly and call trans women men, I don't see why we couldn't be friends.

> this board hates Black people with passion and

Of course , blacks are violent, low IQ, hate white people , and are shoved down are throats by jews

Nothing personal

I don't have a problem with black people user. Judging someone on their race, whether they're black or white, is maybe the most classic example of low IQ brainlet behaviour.

You're like a plague and kill everything you touch like a cancer but I honestly hate the white retards who simp for you more

you got to blame Hollywood elites for shoving the black agenda down our throat.

Attached: 117862bc_1.jpg (1400x2537, 908.73K)

its just bantz jamarcus calm down

No black man ever called me a cracker.

This list needs to be updated.

that fat micro dick nigger on Any Forums got doxxed

it's satire bruh

nigger fatigue

Attached: 1634189302872.jpg (484x3210, 1.28M)

N

I

G

G

E

P

R

Just get thicker skin. This is one of the only places you can openly hate niggers, and so inevitably, people that do will flock here. Plus all of the race hustling in Hollywood and politics has fucked everything up.

Attached: 1640574241377.png (479x531, 102.16K)

Post bussy w/ timestamp. NOW.

So did anything happen after that?

>Niggep
What did they mean by this?

Did you think wokeness wouldn't lead to a backlash?
You benefit from black privilege everywhere else on the internet. Nobody is allowed to criticise you without being called racist.
This is the one place where you don't get treated like a snowflake. If you don't like it, go literally anywhere else. All mainstream media are run for your benefit nowadays.

If all blacks disappeared right now, what part of society would suffer?

TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAAAAR