How accurate will this film be? Are you ready, whitey?

Attached: shieeeet kweeen.jpg (1080x1350, 627.01K)

kek not even the african period films can escape the leather meme

>not even the african period films can escape the leather meme

do you want to escape, why aren't we wearing leather in real life?

>How accurate will this film be?
It's saying that Black men solely perpetuated the slave trade, and women fought it, somehow, even though these women were noted slave traders in real life.

Black men are the ones taking the L here.

I just can't take bantu's seriously in any setting.

I'm curious to how accurate this will be. Feminist Wakanda is my prediction.

Hahaha
What a shit photo for promotional material.

Looks bussin.

I had to look it up on wikipedia because I had a strong feeling that I would find something funny and I was not disappointed:
...The Kingdom of Dahomey was an important regional power that had an organized domestic economy built on conquest and slave labor, significant international trade and diplomatic relations with Europeans, a centralized administration, taxation systems, and an organized military.

The growth of Dahomey coincided with the growth of the Atlantic slave trade, and it became known to Europeans as a major supplier of slaves. As a highly militaristic kingdom constantly organised for warfare, it captured children, women, and men during wars and raids against neighboring societies, and sold them into the Atlantic slave trade in exchange for European goods such as rifles, gunpowder, fabrics, cowrie shells, tobacco, pipes, and alcohol. Other remaining captives became slaves in Dahomey, where they worked on royal plantations and were routinely mass executed in large-scale human sacrifices during the festival celebrations known as the Annual Customs of Dahomey.

In the 1840s, Dahomey began to face decline with British pressure to abolish the slave trade, which included the British Royal Navy imposing a naval blockade against the kingdom and enforcing anti-slavery patrols near its coast. During this time period, Dahomey was also weakened by military defeat from Abeokuta, a Yoruba city-state which was founded as a safe haven for refugees escaping slave raids from Dahomey...

They clearly want to present this particular African tribe as the victims/heroes in the story, which already tells most of what you need to know about their willingness to remain accurate.

The ridiculous fight choreography straight out of the Hobbit films is another tell.

Also..

Attached: le frogs.jpg (626x657, 195.23K)

I read that they also got decimated in combat when the Europeans arrived but the Europeans did compliment the women for women or something like that. I was too bored to read about nigstory.

The trailer appears to show the white man as the villain.

Despite the compliments given to them by the Europeans, the Amazons were decisively crushed, with several hundred Dahomey troops being gunned down while reportedly 129 Dahomey were killed in melee combat within the French lines

I mean they where impressive, but in the end they couldn't defeat europeans armys.

better save the page until someone edits it

Yep. I believe that's exactly what I read or very similar. Thanks for providing that in the thread.

>kingdom of slave traders and black-on-black crime
>literally called Da Homie
top kek

rench soldiers, particularly of the French Foreign Legion, were impressed by the boldness of the Amazons and later wrote about their "incredible courage and audacity" in combat. Against a military unit with decidedly superior weaponry and a longer bayonet, however, the Dahomey Amazons could not prevail

Yeap, kinda sad, but the movie is probably just going to be start and not gonna show their eradication

I think they're gonna defeat the white man and win peace for all BIPOC until racist George Washington shows up in the sequel and personally kills each and everyone of them with an axe before cutting down a cherry tree.

>muh patriarchy

>How accurate will this film be?
No metal tools
No woven cloth
No permanent structures

0% real

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.74K)

He's going to appear, say "I'm George Washington and I supported slavery" then we'll have a remake of the Rogue One fanservice scene where vader kills the dudes.

I think Boyega is in it

embarrassing

Attached: based kangz.jpg (1024x1001, 64.48K)

unlikely to be accurate

Attached: 1657122541818.png (989x767, 242.96K)

Gun beats spear

sounds like America has a lot to thank them for

Why do niggers have amost no sexual dimorphism?

Must be a subhuman thing

literally none of her clothes, jewelry or weapons are historically accurate.

its going to be a we wuz kangz moment giving niggs some false sense of culture and pride.

kek