Kino

it's never too late to apologize

Attached: static-assets-upload14645152250757718033.jpg (1920x2880, 1.35M)

I'm not sorry. I like the movie now for what it is but I'm not sorry I hated it. It is a bad movie. It is just also a good movie. I AM NOT SORRY!

>Series ranking:
1=2=3=4=5=6>7=8=9
>Order to watch:
1->4->2->5->3->6.

It's never too late to kill yourself.

Attached: 1451129493380.webm (1280x544, 1.6M)

Go on then, we're waiting.

Hershlag is fucking HOT in this one. I beat off to her in that tight white outfit so many times.
The movie is an improvement over TPM, still a lot of stupid shit (50's diner, a bounty hunter hiring another bounty hunter), but is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I - A M - N O T - S O R R Y
IAMNOTSORRY

You are a retarded gorilla nigger.

>I like the movie now for what it is but I'm not sorry I hated it. It is a bad movie. It is just also a good movie.
Pretty based opinion. I concur, I feel about SW the same way. Not good, not terrible.

Just because the sequels were a dumpster fire doesn't make the prequels any better.

Fuck these disgusting reissue posters.

Shit movie but best of the prequels

Disagree

They look like they'd be okay in a collector's set. Are they all gold like the original trilogy box set?

>gold
no
>ok in a set
Yeah. 9 doesn't have this type, so it kind of softly excludes the sequels from the set, so you can just get the first 6 in arguably the definitive editions. I like that the cases aren't numbered so R1 fans can pick-n-choose, and prequelhaters as well, but really if you get the mainline saga the boxes look great.

I often appreciate this movie if you know what I mean

It's no worse than the matte backgrounds in the OT.

I have eyes you dumb nigger, that box art is gold.

I don't remember matte paintings in the OT cutting off people's noses and glitching. And they had proper lighting and shadows, too.

Attached: 1636403684627.png (252x235, 60.26K)

Oh no. . .

Attached: the-dress-white-gold-blue-black.jpg (1200x800, 270.91K)

For what? The movie isn’t very good, and new Star Wars movies also not being very good doesn’t change that

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

5=4=3>6>Rogue One>1>2
No other movies exist

That's because you're a fucking idiot

best prequel

Attached: 4YbhV.jpg (525x700, 79.86K)

Grow up, manchild. Stop spamming threads and start watching movies appropriate for your age.

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

This is the worst what big budget CGI had to offer in 2002 and to think that LOTR and Harry Potter movies came out at the same itme.

based

also 2>3>1>4>6>5

Attached: 36652141.jpg (677x960, 130.21K)

That glitch isn't visible when you watch the clip in motion.

I agree with everything here, except Rogue One also doesn't exist.

Staircase glitching is very visible in motion. As is completely flat and poorly lit background with retarded perspective and depth.

Prequel fags are insufferable and most assuredly zoomers who didn’t even watch them in theaters.

What's the exact purpose of doing this in every single Star Wars thread? Is it just autism?

Attached: spam.png (922x1240, 120.84K)

i don't think George is going to apologize at this point

this is what least deranged prequel fan looks like

>The movie is an improvement over TPM

My favorite Star Wars moment is:
"THEY'VE GONE UP THE VENTILATION SHAFT"

Boomers and their obsession over a children movie about comically GOOD virgin sky magicians vs SPACE NAZIS BAD is embarrassing. STAR WARS IS FOR FUCKING KIDS YOU FAT MANCHILDREN

>bad no worse than good