Elia Martel! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!

Elia Martel! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!

Attached: 1653245159481.png (1000x665, 969.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzWxQyIo7hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K I N O

Geez this show was worse than I remember.

Same episode as the monologue about the retard who squished beetles. This show was always shit.

revisionist contrarian retard

>My name is Oberyn Martell and you kill my sister

I loved it.

this scene was the end of season 4, it was definitely past its peak

Why do people hate the beetle monologue? I thought it was fine.

pedro got what he fucked deserved

First four seasons are great.

He's just repeating shit he read somewhere

Irl the mountain would of been able to fight for about 2-3 minutes before completely gassing. Fights with swords were usually over within a few strikes anyway though.

>Dex fags eternally btfo

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 51.63K)

Jannie Lannister
Cunnyslayer

Attached: BD0B0966-4D13-454B-888B-29BF4B212BE8.jpg (249x250, 16.07K)

because first of all, it was supposed to be about tysha which dumb and dumber cut from the whole show

second, the whole beetle monologue is just a reference to one of the critics they hated.

season 4 was really fucking terrible. only zoomers who weren't here while it aired think it was great

The end of the last good season.

It ruined Jaime and Tyrion's dynamic from the books solely because the showrunners were seething about Orson Scott Card saying the show sucked.

Why did the Sand Sneks try to avenge this guy's death by killing even more of his family?

It's bad enough the actor doesn't know how to use a sword. He fought like shit compared to Conan Stevens .

>Irl the mountain would of been able to fight for about 2-3 minutes before completely gassing.
People can run several kilometers in armour user... the mountain could absolutely have fought for 30 minutes too an 1 hour before becoming exhausted

>JANNIE LANNISTER
>I POSTED CUNNY IN YOUR THREADS
>I SPAMMED SNEED
>AND YOU CLEAN THEM UP LIKE THIS

>First four seasons are great.
Season 4 is only good because of arya and the hound interactions. Everything else is shit, besides scenes like OP which are the only things people remember. It was full of bran hanging out in the woods, Sansa's plotline ending, Dany being a dumb bitch but that's in the books too, a bunch of scenes indicating development of the white walkers which never happens, king tommen... Brianne, podrick, sansa, arya and the hound's plots all end this season and never develop further

Oh I guess the mammoths were cool and then they end the scene on a massive cliffhanger with stannis, which once again bears no fruit because stannis' story isn't finished in the books so the two dumb kikes just kill him off

the double recasting of the mountain after they got it perfect with the first actor was the writing on the wall that the show would become complete shit

it's still shocking to me how much the show declined
even in the early season they made up scenes that were not in the book, but they still made it good
like Robert, Jaime and Barristan sharing war stories
after they caught up the books the non-book scenes just started to go to shit

stannisfags GoT what they deserved

ok redditor, keep it up with the false equivalencies

Stannis was dope and one of the main reasons stannisfags existed was because of the huge cliffhanger ending in season 4. Season 5 was literally them carrot on a stick'ing the entire audience with stannis until the finale where they killed him off. Season 5 was so fucking trash

the mountain is so strong he barerly even feels the weight of the armour or his sword. educate yourself on Gregor Cleganes superhuman genetics (excluding his brain) before posting.

is he fuck?! read the books instead wikipedia fag

Oh WELL, that fucking douchebag says so I guess it did suck huh?

Would HAVE you incompetent loaf of bread

he's just built different

IRL Oberyn would have been killed for pointlessly twirling his spear and doing flips
youtube.com/watch?v=QzWxQyIo7hM