Be honest, femanons. How is your life panning out without maleanon...

Be honest, femanons. How is your life panning out without maleanon? I want to know how you're living to see if I have anything to offer to even the neetest of women. No judgment.

Attached: 240683495689.jpg (474x395, 9.15K)

I'm schizophrenic. Don't want to put someone through the hell that is living with a schizophrenic

This ain't Any Forums newfag, go talk to troons somewhere else

IM A SNEED FUCK
I LIKE A QUICK CHUCK
IM A SNEED FUCK
I LIKE A QUICK CHUCK

lol
>femanons
Lol
>struggle
LOL

I'm a woman and I am so lucky to have the man I have, he really completes me

So am I. But I have been asymptomatic for over a year now. Never went in for meds either. I'll say this, belief is a very powerful thing. Other tools I found useful are semiosis, synchronicity and sonder.
fuck off vile cancer bot this is Any Forums. i know exactly where i am.
didn't say struggle, not sure where you got that
this sounds like shilling to me, prove that you aren't alone.

well i met a 25 year old man when i was 17, fell in love. he was in some scientology spin-off cult that eventually came in our home and assaulted him then stole all of our shit because he owed them money. i birthed his child shortly after then he went to jail for check fraud and some other stuff. i eventually met another man 2 years later, fell in love. had another child then he cheated on me now he pays me $900 a month in child support which isnt close to covering to the cost of two children so im living with my parents again so i can work.

I'm 27 and haven't seen my parents in years, so I make Euphoria threads in order to hide my insufferable nature.

at least you're living
you have a lot happening in your life.
do you feel trapped in your behavioral patterns or do you still enjoy shilling for euphoria?
what is it an escape from anyways? why do you think you are insufferable?

I'm going to be upfront and tell you I am not a femanon and am only pretending for the sake of shitposting. Now to answer your question, other than my roomies bringing in their leashed moids to the apartment to drink; I never think about relationships anymore. But it would be nice to cuddle with someone and talk about 16 Star SM64 speedruns with....

I don't actually do that. Israelis and janny trannies make those threads.

PLEASE be with a hung black man

I fucking hate all of you fr

that's a tough criteria to fulfill. i have a similar predicament
you don't have to be paid to shill, which you are doing when you make threads about just to make threads about . and it sounds like you do that if it's what you do to cope. now answer the other questions please. you're anonymous so there is no shame in answering personal questions, right?

Attached: 542834.png (749x914, 499.91K)

then perhaps you should leave, have you thought about it? the people you surround yourself with effect your environment as much as anything else can.

don't tell me what to do fag

Yeah, it's pretty rough. Thankfully it seems to be slightly milder in women and may even mellow out more as you age. One of my siblings has it, but she lives a pretty full life.

Unironically, please try to take your meds. You may need to experiment with your doctor to find the right ones. Believing you are not sick and you are well and fine is part of your illness.

a suggestion isn't an order
you seem on edge, want some weed?

i have never been on meds.
i took a breath, confronted my voices and talked things through. i worked on a lot of fronts that were causing me anxiety which lead to my inner selves' aggression.
things like health, stability, and purpose. now i am starting to reach out into the world again as a whole being.
My body is healthy, my mind is stable and I have discovered purpose.

>I'm a woman
No one cares, roastie