How do you stop being an NPC?

How do you stop being an NPC?

Attached: 1634609882691.jpg (923x882, 203.58K)

You seriously put Michael Jackson as npc? Bro you need an education.

Invent your own art.

Tf does this image even mean

>Schindler's List
lmao Even in normal top film lists, nobody ever includes that.

fpwp

It's popular and many people put it on their best of list therefore it's for NPCs.

>Majority is Warner media
Disney shill... Your higher ups are really booty blasted over the Floooopyear, huh? Genuinely surprised there isn't a Minion on this pic tbqh.

what percentage of the population has even heard of Harakiri?

this and living life

They’re considered great. You’re not allowed to like them because fat retards on the internet will make fun of you.

I'm a turbo normalfaggot and the only things that I don't know on op are bottom left and the two anime grills hugging (?) each other

dude what
that shit has been in the letterboxd top 10 for a while now
any zoomer who makes movies their personality has watched it

It's bait. Nearly everything on there is something you would find if you were to look up a list of "essential X to watch/play". Shit that almost everyone should experience before diving deeper into a niche of what they like

speak for yourself

I don't recognize any of the japanese shit

Can you internal monologue? Then congrats, you're not an NPC.

This is more for midwits. the type that are just smart enough to see the rabble but not enough to join the elite.

>letterboxd top 10
I don't follow what film sites say because I don't care. I watched it for the first time in 2020 while on a samurai movie binge and it was alright, way too old to be a zoomer.

I refuse to believe there are people with no internal monologue, it must be a Any Forums myth

anyone who is on social media. normies on 4channel seething about other normies will never not make laugh

Attached: file.png (1086x1056, 357.2K)

>FFVI
>when VII is the one that introduced the series to normalfags and is still touted as "the best game ever"
an NPC made this image

>an NPC made this image
yes, that's quite literally the point