Based! Anti-Avatar fags BTFO again!

Attached: FXAjQCkX0AUzqi5.jpg (2000x2000, 1.54M)

Joe Biden will ruin it

>Hack Director
>has hack comeback
typical

Attached: E0NNXYWVkAYM1Mw.jpg (1442x1536, 326.85K)

Kill all xenos

Attached: avatar___sly_marbo_edition_by_unopk_dd8r4p2-fullview.jpg (1280x985, 207.78K)

Why is he such an angry little bitch?

because he's better than you and he knows it

Is James Cameron receiving mild criticism of Avatar and questions of why would anyone want more. I guess everyone sucked his ass after the 1st one because he did Titanic? And now he's in full mindbreak mode.

>better than me
>lashing out with petty hate

>I want to compete with 'Star Wars' and Tolkien
>ACT Party labels $140 million worth of subsidies for Avatar sequels a waste of money

Attached: BasedJim.jpg (1068x587, 75.57K)

He seems awefully defensive. I guess deep down he knows people are right to have these questions. But I would also have a meltdown if I wasted ten years on this tripe only for people to immediately catch on.

I'm not even sure I ever ran across anything to make me think there ever was something as an "Avatar hater." Was the movie hated in any way? I don't think I ever heard of anyone outright hating it; it was more or less a spectacle with a paper thin plot, more like a really cool effects reel than anything else. I don't think I've ever heard about anyone hating this movie in any way shape or form. It was pleasant to watch if anything.

Why not talk about the people who actually enjoyed it? I mean, Avatar Frogposter has been going hard in excitement for years now and even after the corporate buyout and the filming delay that happened didn't dampen his enthusiasm. He's still here.

Should've worked on more Alita then

Shit dude, he's gonna be pumping out a few more sequels after this and if the first one doesn't doesn't catch, the rest won't. This probably more akin to pre-premiere anxiety and jitters than anything else, but he has more than enough riding on the line than he has before and already there are enough people that want him to go back to the Terminator series more than anything than watching blue people in CGI environments, but you also know its just gonna blow people away regardless.

James Cameron has literally been developing Avatar since he was 11 years old with a school project called "Spring on Planet Flora"

Yawn - the movie

it's going to be great

Attached: tuktirey.png (850x550, 1.18M)

Based Jimbo.

He’s afraid, he knows that if avatar 2 disappoints and flops, the chances of the series getting completed are cut in half. I doubt Avatar 4 and 5 will even release

What fuck is the guy's IQ? Really curious

Equal to box office of his all films summed up

Based, humanity first, dogs second.

Attached: 1421456968361.gif (223x199, 66.67K)