As long as they don't do this, I’m fine with the show

As long as they don't do this, I’m fine with the show

Attached: 6D79A9EB-99C6-47FF-BDA5-70F29BE45B63.jpg (1242x1386, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=18-07-021-f&readtherest=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would they make another? Wasn't the last trilogy basically the definitive rendition? What would another remake give it, explosions and lens flair?

Fuck that. The next iteration you're going to be fine with the gay hobbits as long as they aren't trannies. You have to resist all the cancer.

unironically? troons and joggers

touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=18-07-021-f&readtherest=true

Should they also make the orcs look like niggers?

>queer leanings
What queer leanings? What would they be basing this on? Tolkien was extremely obsessive about detailing relationships, physical appearances, family trees, histories. Overt homosexuals just weren't a thing in LotR, neither were black Noldorim. People of the same sex platonically loving each other does not make them gay. If you're going to pretend they are gay, at least be honest that you're making fanfiction that disregards the canon.

Attached: 1634691237929.jpg (680x667, 145.28K)

BRING ON THE TRANSEXUAL WIZARDS!!!

Professional journalist watch movies just think about the characters fucking the whole time and then tell everyone how perverted they are with no shame. The are sex crazed losers. Any normal person would stay away from someone like this to be safer.

Attached: quote-those-who-cannot-conceive-of-friendship-as-a-substantive-love-but-only-as-a-disguise-c-s-lewis-47-98-65.jpg (850x400, 71.14K)

I'm gay myself but this is nonsense. The men are 50+ and the sam-frodo is a yeoman-aristocrat relation.

>I'm gay myself
who molested you

this. Usually women are the most guilty of this in my experience.

You think the people that write this trash or their audience care about Honesty?

Sam and Frodo were definitely pretty gay

I want to see a pack of feral orcs gangbanging a tiny blonde little hobbit girl

Any Forums will get mad about this but then in the next breath say the Orcs are a metaphor for black people even though Tolkien likely hated analogy even more than he hated homosexuality.

well put, Mr. Lewis

Just because fags and saboteurs see gay in everything does not make everything gay. Spread your disease on yourselves, you foul misfits.

It's bait but

Fuck you.

Orcs are not a metaphor for black people in the slightest and I have never heard anyone here actual posit that position. Even in the films they're portrayed as Norf FC-tier Football Hooligans.

Tolkein was a conservative Christian and he would not have approved of this at all.

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

Orcs were originally elves who had dark magic done on them to mess them all up.
Northern England has Scandinavian (Elvish) ancestry from the vikings.
It makes sense.

>hold hands
>sleep together naked
>Sam fantasizes about Frodo constantly
Nice "straight" relationship you got there lmao

"And then Frodo and Sam kind of stared at each other not in a particularly gay way but almost gay like just a little gay you know but not really unless you interpreted it that way then maybe."

-- J.R.R. Tolkien

I dont see a problem. Theres an entire chapter about sam and frodo tag teaming gollum in mordor for some much needed release.

No one believes this but the insane leftists who think LOTR has "queer leanings".