Canadians build a cricket factory farm

>Canadians build a cricket factory farm
>Australian children eat the ground up crickets
Win-win if you ask me.

Attached: 1662784784451655.png (748x748, 484.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_8LTUmHWP0
cbc.ca/news/canada/london/worlds-largest-cricket-processing-plant-coming-to-london-1.5655813
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4624319/jewish/Why-Are-Grasshoppers-Locusts-Kosher-for-Some-Jews.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my ex ordered fried crickets online to snack on
and boys, i am embarrassed to say that i still hit it afterward

i am scared they will artificially make meat expensive for no reason

Yellow fever is truly a disease

We just had this fucking thread recently, same op pic and all.

>for no reason
They want to weak and and malnourished so you are more susceptible to their programming

Why do Any Forums incels think cricket chips are more unhealthy than sugar laced cereals and candy bars? Maybe you should hop on the bug diet so your morbidly obese pale ass loses weight.

retard i dont eat junk food they want us weak so they will force feed us soy and bugs
youtube.com/watch?v=8_8LTUmHWP0

It seems Any Forums wasn't joking when they said you will eat ze bugs

I'm not kidding about the Canadian cricket factory either.
cbc.ca/news/canada/london/worlds-largest-cricket-processing-plant-coming-to-london-1.5655813

This why they’ve been feeding you guys with corn oil, for decades!

I fail to see how this will change anything in terms of climate change while companies are allowed to run rampant over the environment in countries like china. Nevermind that India decided to burn more coal. Nevermind that lithium batteries are a meme. I hate this world

Because "think of the children" is a common emotion based retoric. Even if you ask what is exactly wrong with eating bugs they will either default to some schizo "they will force everyone to live in pods and eat the insect" explanation or some other kneejerk bullshit.

i fucking hate this shithole of a planet
they already have pods for poor people lmao

Uhh there is only one bug that is kosher and it's called chagav and since it's unclear what chagav is, we should refrain from eating bugs.

fucking goblins ruin everything in this country and world

Locusts are kosher, oddly enough over squid and shellfish don't know what that has to do with anything so still seethe Any Forumsincel.

For the last time, Americans, under 30 BMI is not weak and undernourished.

fuck, kill, marry

>I explain something to a tranny
>Tranny repeats it to me but with less nuance and information
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4624319/jewish/Why-Are-Grasshoppers-Locusts-Kosher-for-Some-Jews.htm
>In other words, even with the signs, there must be a tradition that the locust bears the name chagav. As the Talmud tells us, there are 800 non-kosher species of grasshoppers and locusts,4 and there are only eight that are kosher.5 Since, for the most part, we are no longer able to ascertain which species of locusts are kosher, we refrain from eating any locusts.6

Yeah but the narrative these people push is that everyone is *forced* to live in pods. Kinda like the same argument that public transportation should not be built because it will "force" people to use it, and not give more space to car users, or cheaper meat to meat eaters in this case.

>Yeah but the narrative these people push is that everyone is *forced* to live in pods.
>I don't understand humour and hyperbole
Is this a result of HRT or just Finnish autism?

they want us to eat fake meat and i know lab grown meat will have soy and other shit in it or it will give me cancer

These shizos are not even close to joking

If you think these Any Forums idiots are spouting these things "ironically" you are fucking deluded. A vast majority of them are loners who have gone insane from terminally being online and are groomed by janny leader RapeApes selective modding practices.

wasn't lab grown meat supposed to solve the meat problem?

Attached: 1613787309492.jpg (721x819, 292.75K)

lmao pol was kind of right about a couple things they will tax meat and make us eat bugs than we will be weak while rich get to eat steak and chicken