GRΣΣK

Love this show. Probably the last fun, wholesome show before everything went to shit. Pretty raunchy for ABC, too. Kinda feels like a spiritual successor to The OC. Doing a rewatch and I can't remember the last time I felt this comfy.

Attached: the gang.jpg (2000x1333, 743.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VszGNw6NYHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: cast.jpg (1600x1208, 663.58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VszGNw6NYHs
I miss college.

I really liked it too bro but I think I dropped when the final season was airing.

>Starring Clark Duke as Clark Duke

It's pretty good all the way through. Season four was a nice wrap-up. I just wish they could've found a better way to deal with Evan. It felt like the writers were never really quite sure of what to do with him. One episode he's an asshole, the next he's redeemed and then he's an asshole again, ad infinitum.
kek

Attached: casey-cartwright-as-eigh-howard-rebecca-logan-greek-tv-show-wallpaper-tv-1749286079.jpg (1280x800, 283.78K)

>marry
>make love to
>play dumb while she escapes

Bump.

Best show ever except for the nigger faggot

Nah, Calvin was pretty cool. He was an actual character with a real personality. Cool, funny, a loyal friend and pretty multifaceted. He wasn't like a 2022 woke numedia faggot whose entire character is based around his sexual identity. There was much more to him than taking dick up the ass.

He wasn't a stereotypical muh racisms black guy either.

Bump.

I remember watching it and thought it was fun enough. Never finished it though so probably should get on with that when I have free time.

I didn't know anyone else watched this.

Never met anyone that's seen it irl.

>Clark
Instant skip.

Genuinely his best performance ever. You'd expect him to be an annoying faggot, but he's pretty great in this. Funny, too.

Spencer Grammer is the reason I jerk off to Summer as much as I do

Who the fuck is Summer? Spencer's character's name on the show is Casey.

Everything these days is so milked to exhaustion that eventually it turns into a parody of itself.
Watch Iron Man and then Infinity War and marvel at how cartoony everything became