Does Vecna being or controlling The Mindflayer ruin the lore? Don’t get me wrong I love Henry and this season...

Does Vecna being or controlling The Mindflayer ruin the lore? Don’t get me wrong I love Henry and this season, but isn’t him admitting to being the mindflayer ruin the 2-3 or is this some low key admissions from the Duffers that mistakes were made. Personally I think they should have kept Mindflayer separate

Attached: CB2E255E-0CA9-4172-941B-8DEFE3658ACF.jpg (768x432, 39.41K)

Who cares? 2 and 3 were shit and the MF was a terrible villain

But it doesn’t make sense why Henrey would drop his serial killer MO and only start doing what he did to his own family after fucking up as Mindflayer twice.

Of course it doesn't make sense, its a retcon and the Duffers are making it up as they go along

yes, mother fucker was terrible

Earlier in the season, they referred to the demogorgons as the mindflayer's foot soldiers and Vecna as his general. I like that description better than them being on equal terms or Vecna being in charge

Wasn't it already in that world? He just moulded and manipulated it with his powers.

Would be better if Vecna comes back but as his human self. I liked the guy who played him.

>being or controlling The Mindflayer
He assembled it from the particles but the two have separate consciousnesses, I think. I took it that the particles are indigenous to the Upside Down but they weren't a coherent hivemind until Henry coordinated them with his powers into a discrete personality

That makes sense.

Please explain how season 4 is any better. I'm dumbfounded by how much people like it. It's objectively shit and written terribly.

I think they meant to represent it as a symbiotic relationship. Imagine the mind flayer as pure chaos and Vecna as order, together they compliment each other and become whole with a singular purpose.

a mindflayer is an octopus-head looking alien and vecna was a lich
this is stupid

might be a naive take, but I equated it to the fact that this nigga was always lying. he lied about his origin story, he lied to eleven about the escape plan, he must have kept hands-free-jerking-off the doc to have a chip put in, no?
> okay One, we're going to run some tests today
> let's start by having you mov-
> One, please, stop i-
> Not agAINNN
> HNNNGGGG
> ...

Vecna is the mindflayer. He literally said he found the mindflayer and it let him transcend humanity. His body is just an avatar now.

Is Obito Madara then?
t. also fucking retarded

I took it more as Vecna beckoning the Mindflayer by combining the particles and offering it the chance to weak havoc on the normal world.

Yeah this is how I took it too.

more comfy horror kino moments than 2 or 3
less obnoxious "nigger-child is sassy" and "joyce being on cocaine in the middle of filming" scenes, though sadly they didn't kill either character off
they should've completely cut the hopper/joice/kike storyline, massive waste of time
I've got the last episode left but my ratings are 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

who gives a fuck this shit sus af no cap

>missing the mind flayer laughing as Henry approaches in the last flashback
It's quite clearly still a semi deity of unknown power and origin. What is retarded is making vecna responsible for the entire upside down

but how else would they have done the heckin' hivemind epic teamup that was a key plot component? nevermind that before you could literally dropkick a DemoDog and nobody else (monster-wise) would flinch