While eurochimps freeze and amerimonkeys see their useless currency implode

While eurochimps freeze and amerimonkeys see their useless currency implode

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-162901-1.jpg (540x426, 82.54K)

dollar isn't going to implode

god i hate people from /bra/

Whatever I am hermit incel

Russia has plenty of other expenses.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 220159.jpg (973x620, 73.16K)

But not much income besides oil and gas

Nothing says "not panicking" like spamming threads onto the front page.

The USD is at it's strongest point in almost 20 years. Global uncertainty in every region except the US, combined with massive US power projection through it's support for Ukraine has rallied the dollar in spite of billions being printed during covid.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 220526.jpg (1218x452, 71.66K)

Dumb macaco

The Russian shills have gotta meet their quotas somehow. Can't just spam about the war because they're getting ass rammed so it's back to
>LOL EUROS GONNA FREEZE
>MUH CURRENCY

yeah at expense of euro

No wonder why we have like 5 pro hohol thread for 1 pro russia thread

If only Franxe wasn't part of NATO and the EU

At the expense of every other major currency, did the Brazil user mention the Euro? That's the total dollar strength index, not the USD/EUR.

The goal of the americans is to economically nuke europe just like they did it with japan in the 1980s.
I don't know why europeans continue to simp for them and willingly jump under the bus to save the USD as the top currency.
It's dumb.

a cheaper euro is actually beneficial to their exports, all currency have been moving in that direction due to the recession, it's normal

>beneficial to their exports
But it's not beneficial for the common man.
It means more wageslavery, more alcoholism and overall lower quality of life for everyone except for the rich. Europeans are ultimately paying out of their pockets so that americans can get even more fat.

>While eurochimps freeze and amerimonkeys see their useless currency implode

Attached: 1636594123316.png (768x719, 105.99K)

nothing about the economic system is beneficial to the common man, I don't get your point. The massive amounts of money that the RCB has pumped to stabilize the ruble represents years of energy sales, for what? Has the average Russian's living standards improved in the past 6 months, I'd argue no, you might say it's the same, maybe.

Turns out a retarded monke made this absolutely super easy for them to do, they barely even had to lift a finger and looked like heroes while doing it. Europe has kept itself integrated with the Russian economy as a counterbalance with the US for this exact reason, to avoid US hegemony over the EU and the ability for the EU to lean away from the US if they ever strongly went against our interests.
Now it's fucking over. EU is right back to US dependency, maybe even more than ever. Great job, Putin.

It was either that or i would also have had to pay the price to save the american democracy and save the USD being the main reserve currency.
At least i don't get to share the economic burden with you.
It was always in your hands and it's still in your hands. Nobody forces you to live under US hegemony, you can always quit and be independent.

Keep coping

>At least i don't get to share the economic burden with you.
I don't even have the heart to tell you.