You know, the Red Army shot 16,000 of their own men at Stalingrad... and of course...

You know, the Red Army shot 16,000 of their own men at Stalingrad... and of course, the majority of the Wehrmacht had no winter clothing... see, by the winter of '42 the whole city was surrounded by the massed 6th army, it was pressing... and pressing... the Russians couldn't hold on much longer, many wanted to submit... what I mean is that the German supply lines were stretched, Zhukov countered and the siege was broken... and that's all of the story of Stalingrad.

Attached: 1654335894277.png (960x540, 419.48K)

Absolute fucking cope. The Germans lost because
>a: they were retarded about logistics
>b: the Russians fought over EVERY structure, no matter how small or strategically insignificant, like it was their last stand

Mark. Slacking off again is it? Hunter Schafer and Ellen Page are being cast in marvel movies and your here /his/posting?

Attached: images (5).jpg (333x493, 26.96K)

It had more to do with fighting a much much bigger force than anything.

I mean, that's true, but there were a lot of advantages the Germans had, including overwhelming air superiority and morale. They clearly had to make several bad decisions to lose, which they did (mostly decisions that Hitler himself made, as much as it makes Neo-Nazis shit their diapers).

Darryl was the nicest and most genuine guy on the show and Mark betrayed him.

This is how Any Forums unironically speaks to women on dates, women do not care about two different incel empires killing each other

Some do

One of the lines that always stood out to me from The World At War documentary was when they recounted a German soldiers diary of their attempt to take a grain silo the Russians were fighting from. Fought for this single structure for the better part of a week, once the Germans took it they discovered there had only been 20 or so soldiers in there defending it. The Germans were absolutely baffled at how they so ferociously defended that single building. It was like that all over one of the largest cities in the Soviet Union at the time. Actual Hell would have been preferable to having to fight in Stalingrad.

whoever wrote this clearly just watched that world at war documentary. i just finished it and all of marks ww2 comments are lifted directly from the commentary in it

Mark is a middlebrow person who wants to look really smart.

Based smart Any Forums poster, I knew there was at least one other posting

Mark reads Anthony Beever, who is a little light weight desu. He's good for an overview, but he lacks detail.

Jesus Christ those souless black demon eyes.

Good all the white people should kill themselves

Kek

Depends on the chick. I ended up marrying a history major that I met in college who liked when I taught her US History.

Attached: 1606220754429.png (700x700, 20.78K)

The world at war is so based during the invasion of france part. Holy fuck the frogs were so useless

I can’t imagine how the remaining WW1 vets in France felt at that. 4 years they fought, butchered young German soldiers, watched their friends get massacred like pigs over a few feet of land just to lose it again in a few hours. To watch their French army just roll over and give up without much fuss after a couple of weeks. I largely think the “fRaNcE sUrReNdErS” shit is a bit over done, especially considering how proficient they were at warfare over the last couple of centuries prior. Their performance in WW2 warrants it to some degree however.

why did France lose so quickly again? was it as simple as the Germans were ready for war and armed to the teeth and they weren't?

Lots of reasons, depending on what you watch/read. Usually what is said is they were prepared and gearing up for another stagnant trench war again. Germany delivered the alpha strike at the beginning with tanks and planes used in ways never before seen, they didn’t have the heart to try and do it all over again. Their faginot line entirely subverted. Their morale was obliterated from the very start.