Howcome there is no fat people in the future...

Howcome there is no fat people in the future? Am i supposed to believe all people who live in futuristic utopia are in perfect shape?

Attached: ww.jpg (1382x2048, 824.63K)

utopia = everything is perfect

jarvis.. invent fatbots

>Howcome there is no fat people in the future
Their only source of protein is bugs.

There’s a tab for that

yet men are still balding

There are some things even tabs can’t save

I shaved my head last night because everything I read said to just accept it and don't be a pussy about things. I look fucking retarded now that I've slept on it I think I'd rather cling to the last bit of hair I have

Attached: 1653051180442.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

CANCELLED

some like it

bullshit cope

i don't know. some shave bald even though they are not bald i think. doesn't matter. it's all stupid nitpicking.
anyway what's the plan for humans? are they just gonna be the actors in the new park?

People walking more? I dunno they do have cars you don't have to drive so it's kind of like having mass transit bus/subway etc I guess?

I mean if you’re gay and stupidi enough to be watching west world after the first season then you’ll probably believe anything

Correction good sir, after season 2 it fell off a cliff. Get it right.

The new season seems alright so far, but to be honest I don't really remember much of what happened previously

But you shaved it. You've nothing left.

Season 2 was shit except for Bernard plus Ford scenes.

its not a permanent shave hair grows back

there was literally nothing good about season 2 and all the stupid jap scenes were cringe and extremely homosexual

Everyone forgets about the Logan and Delos scenes

It's just shock, you will get used to it.