SAY IT

SAY IT

Attached: 1651013816711.jpg (700x420, 43.7K)

The prequels are great.

Star Wars fags deserve the shit Disney is doing to this franchise.

Attached: 1610658997415.png (429x552, 531.52K)

E.T's cameo was probably the best cameo the series ever got.

Not only were you right but your supposed hated trilogy is superior to the more beloved OT

Attached: A47B713D-90E4-4A7D-ACEC-C7B96AD8EAF7.jpg (474x644, 111.2K)

Sneed
What did they do?
Why are the prequels better? What we wanted was the ascension of Sidious and Vader. What we got was space politics, pod racing and 5 minutes of clone wars. We wanted to see Sidious kill someone, bribe politicians, a few mentions and interactions with Anakin.

>What we wanted was the ascension of Sidious and Vader
That's exactly what happens in the Prequels though? Jesus fucking Christ SWtards have the attention span of a 4 year old.

Based

Thank you Mr. Lucas

Attached: 4652DB38-03F4-4D78-ACD3-9B56A4017C75.png (600x737, 275.94K)

>Gets exactly what they want but still whines
STAR WARS FANS

Attached: 86327466-1093-4EA3-A789-DEB75FF71709.jpg (480x362, 53.21K)

We wanted it told directly you faggot. The clone wars cartoons unironically portray it better than the prequels, in spite of however much I may dislike the cartoons for other retarded non-sense they do. What about Sidious various shady dealings portrayed in Legends prior to the third movie? Because Revenge of the Sith is the only movie we see Sidious as le bad guy. He's pretty innocuous throughout the first two. I wanted to see Sidious killing someone instead of having to assume he kills Plagueis by the first movie. I wanted to see him misguide a young 12 year old or so Anakin angry at the other apprentices from the Jedi temple. Instead I saw him play Anakin's fears for a little bit of RotS. And I also wanted to see the various points at which Vader started to show through the cracks. Him force choking geonosians and many others in the clone wars. His nonchalant reactions to killing others even when they are unarmed or unaware of his presence. Instead we saw him murder the sandniggers once. Everything else was just his retarded love interest who could easily have been part of his life even as a Jedi, as Ki Adi Mundi had multiple wives.

HACK

empire strikes back > revenge of the sith > new hope > clone wars > return of the jedi > phantom menace

STAR WARS
WAS NEVER
GOOD

nigger

watch the RLM reviews

NIGGER
there I said it

>What about Sidious various shady dealings portrayed in Legends prior to the third movie?

He spends the entire trilogy orchestrating several crises so he can take advantage of the chaos and assume power. The whole thing with the Trade Federation occupying Naboo was his idea. I can tell you fucks got into Star Wars because you were mystified by space wizards and lazer swords, but you just are not smart enough to follow the actual meat of the story or understand it.

>What did they do?
They got overly invested in a franchise that was trash from the start.

Sneed

admit it everything pod racing was kino. even when the kid said 'thats a neat trick' it was kino

based on what. the prequels were trash

Cope

Seething

Coping and dilating

Episode 3,4,5 and Rogue One. Rest are just trash.

>Why are the prequels better?
Because everyone hated them, so if I pretend to like them, it'll make me seem more interesting on the internet. Plus, I get to pretend to be smarter than everyone else for having garbage taste.

THE PREQUELS SUCK
wasting the entire 1st movie on child anakin and not condensing into a flashback was a disaster
the political intrigue was a retarded child's view on the world
the terrible romance plotline had nothing in it for you to actually care about their relationship
Anakin's fall to the darkside which should have been the sole focus of the trilogy and him going on adventures is thrown like feces against the wall between all constipation Lucas managed to shit out above.
Don't even have to mention the lame spaceships and dorky aliens.

I’ll never forgive you for selling George

WU TANG KILLA BEEZ WE ON A SWARM

RLM was right about everything.

rogue one is fucking horrific. one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my entire life.

Thank you for the original trilogy Lucas. Everything else is shit.

Nobody cares about literal whos. Prequels are bad, simple as. And everything Disney made is much worse.

I'm sorry ...

I'm sorry George ...

For all of it.

Attached: fdg54.jpg (884x456, 28.69K)

I want this board to find something new to talk about

TV & movies is old hat now