Spanish niggas be all like

spanish niggas be all like

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO PUT AN UPSIDE DOWN QUESTION/EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE START TOO! HOW ELSE WILL THE READER KNOW?!?!?!

kek they really do b like that thooooo lmaooooooooo

Attached: er.png (600x800, 11.28K)

¿why not charles?

¡I look like that and I say that!

¡Yo SOY!

anglo niggas be like
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL GLOVES "HAND SHOES" YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP AN ENTIRELY NEW WORD

Attached: 1650984588812.png (708x800, 24.69K)

Nobody uses them anymore though, english won

>¡NOOOO YOU HAVE TO PUT AN UPSIDE DOWN QUESTION/EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE START TOO! ¡¿¡¿¡¿HOW ELSE WILL THE READER KNOW?!?!?!
fixed

fr?

We call them sleeve ends

yep no one uses it in chats or even most emails unless is something really important

>>"HAND SHOES"
Wtf bro

Attached: pepe-meme.gif (498x298, 2.17M)

No cap

I look like this but I don't say this because I always skip ¡ and ¿

The difference between a question and a statement in Spanish is tone. There's no restructuring or question-specific words to indicate there's a question, so to avoid reading (especially long) questions as statements until reaching the punctuation at the end, the upside-down question mark is used.

True I've noticed their heavy decline in the past decade. Social media, smartphones, etc.

>NOOOOO THE TABLE IS FEMALE! CARS ARE MALE!!!
Meme

nice reddit meme images you fucking loser

>Are you seriously going to make up a nonsense name for that fruit like "pineapple"?!?! Everyone else calls them ananas, and it works just fine, sweetie.

Attached: 600px-Manyfruit.png (600x1050, 390.12K)

¿Why not handsocks?

sure, in your shithole where everyone can barely speak spanish

>>Based
La House >> female

¿what the fuck is your problem?

Aqui hablamos mexicano, puto

a eso me refiero :)

That's retarded, questions that start with como or cuando will always be questions. If not, then you're supposed to look at word order, because questions are VSO and sentences are SVO.
>¿Está el gato en la bolsa?
>El gato està en la bolsa.
The only case where tone matters is in SVO questions, but those are informal and also exist in English and French, any speakers of all three languages have no problem making themselves understood, so I don't see why ¿ is needed as a symbol.