You are now the lifelong president of Spain. How can you turn Spain into a world power again, on the level of France...

You are now the lifelong president of Spain. How can you turn Spain into a world power again, on the level of France, the UK, or Japan?

Attached: 849A9F62-3005-4F36-A67D-185A9A44136F.gif (900x942, 121.63K)

Boosting the fertility rate by threatening all Spanish incel to have sex

Expel and forbid all blacks from living in Spain and it's territories.
Prioritize Education and Medicine.
Force everyone above 18 who isn't a student to take a job, otherwise throw them into the army.
There, done.

Create a latino commonwealth with her former colonies

>Inviting more latinos and blacks into Spain
Way to add oil to the fire.

only muslims should be banned

This Latinx can teach manolo a thing or two about work ethic

>Expel and forbid all blacks from living in Spain and it's territories.
Who’ll be left then?

If that's all it would take to be first world then South America shoud've bloomed ages ago.

Need some real takes here: are moroccans really a problem for spain? they seem relatively peaceful compared to other immigrants

I dissolve Spain and let Portugal annex us

Depends, do they have jobs?
If not then they should be thrown out.

>into a world power again, on the level of France
Trolling is fine but you have to be a little bit less obvious

You're aware that "former Spanish colonies" includes both of you, right?

France surpassed both Germany and England on military and softpower and military.
America has already replaced.

Lol france is a garbage shithole. Our army just got beaten in mali and barely has 2 days of ammo, our plane dont even take off and would get shot down by mig 21s

Mais t'es là 24h/24 pauvre con.

we ally our selfs with algeria, kill all inmigrants in spain, kill all the commies
only this will make opur economy improve to italys level, then we do soft power with gibraltar, we pay all the spanish workers that go to gibraltar their salary and we close the fence

Moroccans are our niggers
Even blacks integrate better than them, I’ve met more law-abiding blacks with jobs than Moroccans

>leave EU
>end immigration
>acquire nuclear weapons
>become the European North Korea

Also, try to annex Andorra diplomatically early on.

Latinx hate us to death because they have been brainwashed by the eternal Anglo, so not happening.

It's impossible. We brute forced our empire with raw gold and silver from America. There's no going back, unless the rest of europe gets nuked.

Attached: 1659504891589938.jpg (320x332, 10.28K)

Perubros are waking up

Attached: 51261259074_cd0abccfd5_b.jpg (1024x1024, 161.63K)

Leave Andorra alone, I need to evade my taxes.

>t. Youtuber