What can redeem the starwars franchise at this point?

What can redeem the starwars franchise at this point?

Attached: 1657048847302.webm (520x850, 2.91M)

>redeem
Smother it in its sleep

Attached: 1628976878554.webm (753x800, 2.96M)

Nothing; it's over.

>What can redeem the starwars franchise at this point?
A story that doesn't involve the jedi, a rebellion, an empire or the sith. Set thousands of years before or after the OT.

I will now pay 5K for 1.5 nights.

Attached: starcruiser.webm (1200x675, 2.66M)

Basically this. It's too over-saturated and openly antagonistic towards general audiences. Nustarwars is in the Ewok movies stage. The only way to save it is to just fucking kill it, and let it stay fucking dead for a full decade or two. Give people time to forget about all the stupid fucking bullshit, and let the general discourse cool off a bit.

But disney can't afford it. They will ride this horse until it drops dead mid stream and drags them both underwater

Who is this lady

More women and minorities

>Declare the Prequels and all related media as non-canon
>Give based Taika Watiti unlimited budget for his SW film

DO NOT REDEEM

SEXXXXXXXXXXX

>antagonistic towards general audiences
Chuds aren't the general audiences.

Nothing. Let it die.

Jenny Nicholson dressed as Rey. In canon she could be her long lost sister.

are you a chud expert?

Attached: brie.png (688x747, 1.37M)

Minions crossover.

Attached: ea6bf96f71d9315fe0491b5b295dfba5--star-wars-kenobi--minions.jpg (736x539, 26.93K)

Alright...I'll do it.

This thread is making my peepee hard

lol, when you label everyone who doesn't slurp up cheap garbage and thank you for privilege as a chud: Yes, chuds are in fact the general audience

this is an adult male....
jesus christ how do these stacies not lose their mind talking to incel losers all day

Imagine having to breathe through the body odor and answer stupid questions of these fat, autistic sweatpants-wearing man-children day after day.