I think Will dies in the end. He's gone through too much shit to just carry on and live a normal life...

I think Will dies in the end. He's gone through too much shit to just carry on and live a normal life. He obviously won't get Mike because Mike/El are the reddit couple.

He'll sacrifice himself for Max or some shit, and the audience will have a new found sympathy and love for gay people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-101745_Twitter.jpg (1400x2226, 1.27M)

cope he isn't gay

The 1st 2 seasons was about saving Will so if they gonna kill him now then what was the point of 1st 2 seasons?

I haven't watched this since season 1. Convince me to finish it

they're not killing the gay kid. he's going to move on from Mike in one scene meeting a guy in the finale

No, I don't think I will.

It won’t be Will. Eleven sacrifices herself to destroy the Upside Down AKA the Dragon Heart plot device.

Who gives a fuck? I’d rather read the Wikipedia page for the 1980’s than watch this tripe.

Retards

The only remotely main person to die will be Jonathan, sacrificing himself to save Will and also providing an easy way out to the Nancy Jonathan Steve love triangle so no one winds up looking too shitty in it.

Eleven will wind up queen of the upside down, forced to take over like Orlando bloom taking over davey Jones in pirates of the Caribbean, but she'll be working on making it nicer and Mike will be able to visit her there sometimes or something gay.

>caring about stranger things
they literally plan the plotlines of the show a week before they start filming it lol this show has no long term writing

season 5 will be like:
>now Vecna is in the real world, we can actually kill him
>Max wakes up in the UD and discover that all the other that have been killed by vecna are "alive".
>Will start to act strange: it's Vecna using him like 2nd season.
>the nerd gang is prepared, they fight better than ever.
>Vecna is killed, they need to close the UD but a ruler is needed to contain the mindflyer or it will destroy the world
>Will sacrifice himself to be the new god of the UD, kiss Mike and close the door between the world with the help of 11. she loses her power, this time for good.
>Max says goodbye to all, but suddenly Billy appear and push her through (she wakes up in her body). Nancy see Barb and cry. Eddie is there too.
>happy ending, black screen with "X years later" we see a grown and married Mike (obviously with 11) asking to her daughter "who are you talking to?" and she respond "my best friend Will"

He'll be one of the most important characters. So either he dies/sacrifices himself or he gains powers. I don't see the latter happening.

the second half of this is believable. you better not be some netflix marketing nigger

>Max says goodbye to all, but suddenly Billy appear and push her through (she wakes up in her body). Nancy see Barb and cry. Eddie is there too.
>>happy ending, black screen with "X years later" we see a grown and married Mike (obviously with 11) asking to her daughter "who are you talking to?" and she respond "my best friend Will"
You lost me in this part

based.

Reminder that there is zero evidence that Will is gay. Anyone who says he is is projecting their own cock sucking fantasies onto a fictional character who is just sensitive and beta. Stop bullying Will, he's not gay.

Attached: 1652980155667.png (218x265, 96.26K)

Duffers and actor said that he's in love with Mike

fucking christ these hacks are actually going to do this aren't they?

>THERE MUST ALWAYS BE
>A BITCH KING

Good I hate him and his faggy character

more like gayer things lol

K I N O
I
N
O

Attached: meanie.jpg (1439x1099, 513.27K)

Everything is literally her fault so I see this happening easily

They’re going to extra pozz it and make it about how brave he is for coming out in the 80s. Fuck it, he was a do-nothing character for pretty much the whole show, who was only made to be the taken child in season 1, and the Duffers can only ever make him the macguffin or a faggot, nothing interesting.

>kiss Mike
Fucking gross.
If he does kiss any of the straight characters, that’s actually creepy. We know the lesbos get mad when straight guys are interested in them and want to “convert” the sexy ones, so they shouldn’t let Will get any gratification from Mike. That would be messed up

Attached: 19CF0E19-A36D-45C5-BF64-2FAECD0600A8.jpg (1187x978, 586.27K)

Same here, i just can't watch it. It feels like a chore