Age 20: laugh at him

>Age 20: laugh at him
>Age 30: you are him

Attached: it's over.jpg (1600x1203, 135.49K)

you could never throw a football over a mountain

Steak and eggs is kino

He's not a virgin.

>Age 40: you wish you were him

I thought he was early 40s

No, I'm not in arrested development like he is. I have nostalgia for my younger days and lament my fuckups of course, but I don't fixate on them or spend my life miserable and angsty, wishing for what could have been and refusing to move on.

give it up groomer, uncle rico gets a residual

In that case you have a leg up on 95% of the posters on Any Forums.

That's sad. Nothing good is ever going to come of living this way. Time doesn't go backwards no matter how you wish, and trust me I would if I could. But since I have no power to do so, it's best to move on. Screaming at an impassable wall is pointless, there are plenty of other routes to take. Uncle Rico is never going to be a college football star, that ship has long since sailed so he needs to find something else to devote himself to. In the same way, we all need to move on past whatever past fantasies we are clearly never going to achieve and set realistic goals for our lives. It's painful, but necessary.

Ouch.

I do
t. PhD dropout

love when he drives over the plastic container to show how tough it is, and it instantly shatters so he just drives off.

Childhood is idolizing uncle Rico. Adulthood is realizing Grandma Dynamite makes more sense.

Attached: grandma dynamite.gif (498x199, 1.29M)

>tells everyone to shut up and eat a quesadilla
>doesn't care about how ethnics pronounce it
>fuck this town I'm gonna ride the dunes
Grandma was right

Attached: dune grandma.jpg (360x270, 11.78K)

I liked that scene where he was about to molest the girl but he really wasn't and we laughed

>I don't have a van to live in
>I don't have his entrepreneurial spirit
>I don't have a qt Asian waiting for me at the end

Very wise bro

I never laughed at him. Playing high school ball and going to the parties every Friday night after the games where pure kino.

>Age 20: laugh at him
>Age 30: want to be him

Attached: 519KHs0dk9L._AC_SY741_.jpg (494x741, 31.44K)

Kip won.