I'm white but I've started to wash my ass with a faucet and honestly it works a lot better

I'm white but I've started to wash my ass with a faucet and honestly it works a lot better
Why don't western pipo wash they ass?

Attached: 1642191110416.jpg (989x911, 103.86K)

I use wet wipes.

I'm American but I have also purchased a bidet. Southrons were right all along

I wash my ass in the shower and sometimes in the faucet too

I heard the bidet countries traditionally use a shared towel for drying afterwards. Any truth to this?

you mean a bidet, or are you being a savage and doing it with a sink?

Can’t do that at work now can I? And if you’re not pooping on company time, you’re doing it wrong.

every mf gets his own towel

yes

It’s called a buttsink now.

Do Dutch bosses use tikkie?

Hello fellow white person here I too use the bidet which I have installed in my white home. It is so much better, seems like those weird Southrons weren't so stupid after all. We should consider converting to their religions.

Topkek user

>NOOOO you responded to the wrong post, now you must close Chrome and pace around the room and hit yourself on the temple exactly 36 times!!!

My worlplace has those bidet things in all the toilets there. What is annoying is how some people use them in a way that whole toilet is wet after

It’s fine. I understood perfectly you meant to reply to me. Fun fact; I refuse to use tikkie.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Too late I've already smacked myself 34 times

Attached: 40A7851E-0EE6-4943-A861-551CC55DCEF1.gif (498x498, 87.99K)

How do people dry their asses when they take a shit in public with a bidet? That’s the thing that’s always gotten me. I’m not carrying an ass towel around just for that

..with toilet paper
how are you this dense?

Rinse your ass in the shower like a normal person you hobo. Besides, chinks and poos are generally less hygienic than Whites.