What's Any Forums's opinion on the Harry Potter films?

Attached: Harry Potter.jpg (1200x1200, 203.02K)

complete zoomer dogshit

They’re okay up to Azkaban, but anyone who’s still obsessed with them even now needs to take the Potter pill.

Those latest Emma pics....bros we won, i told you

Attached: cute pepe.jpg (225x224, 6.99K)

First two are good. I have no idea why Terry Gilliam expressed such a loathing for those films. Third one is also really good but does some stuff I dislike like doing away with the wizard/witch robes and it's the start of the Hogwarts students beginning to wear school uniforms that look about the same as what average English schoolchildren in secondary schools across the country wear. Also the start of the movies missing out significant plot points like the Marauders backstory. Fourth is alright for the memes like Dumbledore becoming a psycho and does have some soul and fun. Fiennes was a little bit menacing as Voldemort here. Movies five-to-eight under Yates are shit. Such miserable, dreary, uncreative, boring direction and does a pig's ear of adapting the books - mediocre children's books at that. It's a mixed bag of a series. A television new adaption would be welcome were we not living in a wokeshit clown world

>It’s 2022 and she still hasn’t apologized

>Yates
What do physiognomy chads make of David Yates?

Attached: DY.jpg (1024x805, 280.42K)

I never got the fanfare for Emma Watson. She's a plain jane. She actually has a bit of a smug cuntface, truth be told.

Draco should have been a girl.

Attached: 1312312.jpg (480x720, 28.88K)

I think you needed to have your first hardon over her for the spell to work.

short brown hair and bright brown eyes are my favorite girl type, too bad this one is a hag

Most zoomers weren't even born you boomer-wanabe.

used to just call them man-children
Zoomer works just as well

Would molest

SHIT

Most zoomers are too young to be manchildren.

growing up with them was fun
t. born in 1995

Attached: harrybuckbeak.gif (300x154, 1.87M)

The first 4 are comfykino and what the franchise should have been, just fun teen adventures at a magical boarding school. Introducing Voldemort was a mistake and took the series off a cliff.

Also young Emma was the GOAT girl next door and becoming a shrill woketard granny that got HARVested won't change that.

Attached: EmmaWatson_041908_18thBDayParty_005.jpg (1145x1600, 284.64K)

3 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 8 > 5

Basesd

>8 fucking films of this shit
jesus, I wanted to yeet something at the screen 20 minutes into the first.