I have covid, what movies did you enjoy watching while having covid?

i have covid, what movies did you enjoy watching while having covid?

Attached: svitz.webm (720x1280, 1.32M)

I didn't get chinkvid and don't know anyone who did and no one I know knows anyone who had jewid

Attached: b.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

i am from australia. all of my family members have had it now but we dont live in the same house

The kinography of beloved and talented Canadian television and film actress Sarah Gadon.

Attached: 20220518_141955.png (618x920, 564.3K)

Is that Switzerland

I know of a lot of people who tested positive but none that died, so much for the deadliest disease ever. At least multinationals made a lot of money.

Lol where are those silly sheep goin?

same. fuckin sucks

I don't get covid.

white utopia

I don't know anyone who even got covid but I know several people who died after the ''vaccine''
There were two people in their 40s living nearby who both dropped dead after getting the forced soi shot

Does the jew fear the Alpine goat herder?

Hornblower series.

Attached: 1657112459633.webm (432x768, 2.9M)

Never had covid in three years even while sharing a living space with someone that had it.

I watched, matrix, narnia 1 and pirates of the carribean

I only know of one person who died suddenly with no apparent cause whilst out cycling, he was in his early 60's I think.

A couple of swiss mountainclimbers fall down a glacier ravine and break their legs and are stuck down there and send out an SOS.
Days later the red cross arrives to resuce them and their standing at the top of the ravine shouting down:
"This is the red cross! Are you there?! Hello?"
No answer.
So they try again: "Hello? We're from the red cross can you hear us?"
Again, no answer.
They try a third time: "This is the red cross please reply!"
Finally, a contemptuous voice calls up from the depths: No donations!

surely, look at how respectful of the rules the goats are.

>Coyid

Attached: 1584601000060.jpg (1024x1024, 125.07K)

yeah yeah and how swollen were their balls at the time. Any Forums is a containment board you're not supposed to wander off on to other boards.

Attached: norm.png (192x192, 3.92K)

Nolans batman trilogy and markipliers walkthrough of resident evil village for some reason

My two grandmas died (younger one was just 65), so go fuck yourself. Multinationals made a lot of money, but the fact of the matter is that covid is deadly to certain age and health groups.

LOTR. It's hard being in a mood to watch anything that isn't pure or a documentary when you have a fever

I know lot of people that had it and i had uncles pass away from it, also co workers had it and some of their family members passed away too. I had it like twice by now.

Covid isnt real though

Attached: (You).png (1024x676, 215.81K)

Oh you mean the flu?

Too much setup for an impotent punchline.

Did they work at Nintendo?

Attached: E7qgiWPXEAENjE3.jpg (1050x755, 200.38K)

Ohh yeah wish you good health bro

Holy shit you’re a goner bro. It’s over. RIP

The Jews love Switzerland, it's the most nepotistic country in the world.

Where are you from?