Critic score is 71

>Critic score is 71
>Unheard of for an MCU movie
Holy shit, has Disney stopped paying the critics?

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_06_thor-love-and-thunder-character-posters-first-look-info-010.jpg (800x1200, 206.01K)

Shiternals was lower

Its a case of critics not knowing what fans want.

what a shit poster

Has Any Forums actually gotten this retarded? Jesus christ just delete the board already

Incredible Hulk is 67
Eternals is 47
Thor 2 is at 66
Thor 1 is higher but not by much (77)

They aren't reviewing the movie they are just trying to get clicks
>THIS MOVIE IS A MASTERPIECE!!!!
Instant clicks
>THOR IS ACTUALLY BAD????
Instant clicks

It's just trendy to hate on the MCU atm

I still don't really know why this movie in particular is causing critics to finally realise MCU movies are kind of shitty
>the CGI is bad - obvious greeenscreens
it's been like that with all MCU movies for ages
>the plot is meandering and all the moments of tension or pathos are undermined with shitty jokes
Ragnarok did the exact same thing but the critics all loved that one
>constant SNL-tier improv comedy is irritating
They did that in Ragnarok and the Thor characters did that in Endgame and it didn't get complaints before
>the villain is kind of bland and a missed opportunity
see: every MCU movie except the ones where Thanos or Loki are the villain

I just hate that degenarate kike Taika Watiti and Tessa Thompson (who obviously only got the role because she sucked his dick). I’m glad it’ll flop.

What's the point of the shiny colorful neon 80s like background?

loki hard carries every thor movie he's in and this is the first one without him

It's an average MCU flick, so what. Not that big a deal. I guess maybe a disappointment, people expecting more from Tickle Whambazzle.

>80s
You answered it yourself.

There are people who are paid to design this shitty poster

I hope they bring back Loki to team up with Strange and Wanda or fuck around with Deadpool

You know you fucked up when even Polygon (aka woke central) is criticizing you.

Attached: file.png (872x426, 56.25K)

This is going to be delicious.
Tick tock MCU hating incels.

Attached: 1656316276858.jpg (2732x2048, 936.83K)

12edditors are gonna see this because its a tentpole MCU flick

Reviewers can say whatever they want about it because it'll hit 1bil. So they can go whatever direction they want like says

>"Let's take a good thing we got going after coming off of the success of Endgame, which turned out to be the biggest movie in history, and completely fuck it up by pushing non-stop leftist social agendas in every last thing!"

You can't fix this kind of stupidity.

Why is Top Gun on the right side? Those are the same people who love Marvel, shouldn't it be DC and Scorsese or something?

>lets use this vehicle that gets a billion eyeballs on it to jew the world
I wouldn't call that stupid, more like they knew exactly what they were doing. No different than a drug dealer getting someone hooked and then cutting their drugs. They know you'll come back