Taika forgot Natalie Portman was in the prequels and asked her to be in his Star Wars movie

Taika forgot Natalie Portman was in the prequels and asked her to be in his Star Wars movie

>"Natalie said to me, what do you do next? And I said 'I'm trying to work on a Star Wars thing," he concluded. "Have you ever wanted to be in a Star Wars movie?' She said, 'I've been in Star Wars movies,' I forgot about those ones."

Attached: 323.jpg (1000x1330, 203.39K)

Lucky. Most people who saw the prequels wish they could forget them too.

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Look how much she's cringing holy shit
>I have to do this fucking movie intended for kids but watched by adults

He's so quirky xD

Attached: no.png (392x543, 31.95K)

>forget them too
But Hollywood forces us to keep watching that piece of plywood, even though everyone wants to forget and throw out Hershlag.

Wow, it's 2013 again.

My God. The plywood is finally showing its age. Hershlag seriously looks like a 50 year old woman that's spent too much time tanning and getting facelifts and shit.

The look on her gace. I can end him now.

Prequels were based and kino

Attached: JarJarBinks.jpg (1042x694, 100.2K)

9 years difference didnt make those movies any better. Zoomies gettind old enough to create a cult following of those movies because the memes of it are funny doesnt make those movies any better either.

Nah, most people liked them at the time. Manchildren and nerds hated them because they weren’t remakes, like the sequels.

Keira Knightly should have been Padme, not Hershlag.

>most people liked them at the time

Attached: 1qzma4ho1_400.jpg (400x400, 37.58K)

You think her face is busted? Imagine her asshole.

Sorry for destroying your fantasy

Attached: Siskel&Ebert.jpg (271x186, 7.71K)

>Imagine her asshole.
No. I do not wish to imagine that. I drive by the county dump quite often, and that seems like a much nicer and cleaner place. I know where she's been. You can go there if you want.

I'm from that time. While we shitted on them, we still loved them. If a prequel movie comes on while flipping through the channels, I'd probably watch it. Can't say that about the ST.

Ah yes, the perfect person to be in charge of a star wars movie...

This.
Watch the Plinkett reviews. Mike Stoklasa explains in detail why you should believe this.